Hiliarous Reaction

Before, my cousins and I were in a wedding and we were ushers since, it was our cousins wedding. And we sat in the front seats in the ceremony and when the priest said "You may kiss the bride", my cousins were like "EHHH", and then, I turned away and said "UGLY!" And my cousins and I started laughing. Thank goodness, that no one heard us especially the couple. Before, I was waiting for people to leave so, I can access my locker. And my classmate asked me "Who are you waiting for (my name)?" And I said "my locker", and she started laughing so bad along with another classmate I had. Before, we were in dance class, and we were leaving. And my classmate dropped his phone and I started singing "In the arms of the angels..." Before, in English class we had to share with out group of people what we did in Thanksgiving break. And my partner shared with my group and said "OH YEAH, I WENT TO A STRIP CLUB", and we were like "What the heck...." Before, we were watching the Grinch. And before he was changing clothes for his reward and he said "Out of date", and I said to my friends "HOW ARE CLOTHES OUT OF DATE?!" Before, I was reading too many fanfictions of Sasunaru and then, there was a part that KAKASHI was a English teacher. And I said to my friends "WE NEED KAKASHI AS A ENGLISH TEACHER!! LET'S REPLACE MR. (teacher name)!!" And my other friend said "YEAH!!!" So, that what I have to tell guys. So, stay swag, and peace out!