Don't Take Drugs Kids

One time, my class and I were watching the Grinch. Then when the Grinch was acting crazy, one one of my friends said, "Don't take drugs kids." And my table and I started laughing. One time, at math class, one of my classmates said that 10 was an even and odd number and we were all like, "IT'S AN EVEN NUMBER." And someone said, "Were you dropped as a baby?" And a couple of us started laughing. One time, one of my classmates said, "If the world was a jacket where would the black people live?" And he said, "THE HOOD." And we all started laughing. One time, I called my friend a pedophile because of his haircut. And all of my friends started calling him a pedophile. And I said, "You would probably have a white van when you grow up." And he said, "To be honest, I probably will." And I was like, "PEDOPHILE." Then I gave my friends pencils and said, "THROW SOMETHING AT THE PEDOPHILE." And we started laughing after we threw the pencils. One time, one of my classmates asked, "Why do you worship RamenEatingMonsterOA so much?" And I said, "We are Lord RamenEatingMonsterOA's advisers, and we advise you to shut the hell up." And a bunch of my friends started saying, "OOOHHHHHH." While they were laughing. One time, I told RamenEatingMonsterOA something and one of my friends asked me, "What did you say?" And I said "Obama" repeatedly. And she said, "Tell me the truth." And I said, "The truth." And we all started laughing. And RamenEatingMonsterOA said, "Well, she's not lying." And I was still laughing hysterically. Welp that's it. So, stay swag, and peace out!