Awkward Humor

Before, my friend and I were in a room. And I pulled out my friend and since I said I liked Sasunaru fanfictions. And I even showed her some pics she thought it was cute. She barely even knew the anime too. And she BEGGED me to show her some dirty Sasunaru fanfictions. And I did, I handed her my phone. Then, into the lemon part, she literally started laughing at it, and along with another girl. And I said "Ok, I laugh at people dying, but I don't get how you laugh at this". Before, I showed to this to my friend and we both laughed so hard at it.

By the way, that friend was DonniArtOA go follow him!
Before, I was on Animal Jam playing Super claw which is a game where you get plushies. And I was literally raging because I really wanted a rare plushie and I literally said "WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THIS ANIMAL JAM?! FIRST, I GET SO MANY A PLUSHIES IN A ROW, AND THEN I GET NONE IN A ROW!!" Before, in 5th grade the people who didn't participate for the play, they had stay in another 5th grade room. There were three 5th grade rooms including my room. So I'll nickname the other teachers room L and P. So, our teacher said we could either go to L's room or P's room. And most of us were like "OBVIOUSLY P'S ROOM", and we were like "OH HELL NAW", to L's room. Because L, she was was mean and she screams at her students. We did not like her at all. My mom told me she prayed that I wouldn't be in L's room for 5th grade. And her prayers LITERALLY WORKED. And I told my friend and he said "THAT'S SO MESSED UP", while laughing. So, that's it for this chapter. So, stay swag and peace out!