LOOK AT THAT

Before, I asked my classmate that was next to me "can I use your magic balls?" And he said "WTF", and U started laughing. And he said "YOU sometimes scare me (my name)", and I said "good", and I started laughing hysterically. Before, in English class, our teacher was showing who didn't or did do the paragraph for their worksheet. And he accidentally said "LOOK AT THAT", at a blank piece of a paper. And I said "that paper was blank!" And a couple of people started laughing. One of my classmates, started to walk up in our classroom, and someone was in the way and he said "(classmate name), don't you see I'm trying to dance here?!" And he started humping. And a bunch of people started laughing. Before, my teacher said that I had to pick up five pieces of trash since I had my hood on. And I just told my friend to give me her napkin, spork, and straw that had a plastic around it. Then, I took mine, took the unesscary items and secretly threw them on the floor and my friend started laughing. And my teacher didn't see me throw them on the floor. Then, he told me to pick it up and throw it away for the five pieces of trash. And my friend started laughing. That's all for this part. Thanks for reading. So, stay swag, and peace out!