Chapter IX: Silence!

~ 💀~
*Bella's POV*

Don't be silent....

"Are you going to tell me who you were in the corner talking to last night?" TJ asked as he sat down beside me at the dining table.

Last night after TJ had found me downstairs in a corner we stayed down here the rest of the night. I was too scared to go back upstairs, I was even more scared to even leave. Especially after what that voice had said to me before it had vanished.

"Bella say something." He said.

I just looked down at the table just staring wide-eyed. I'm in fear now. I don't what's happing to me now. How did I get this way?

"Bella look at me." TJ said as he held both of my hands

I didn't look. I just kept staring down. I feel traumatized. I feel frozen.

"Silence"

The voice had came back to me again whispering into my thoughts taking over me. I let out a loud gasp.

"Bella!" TJ yelled.

I jumped a little at the sound of his voice. I leaned back in the chair, and jerked my head towards him.

"Tell me. Who were you talking to last night?" he asked again.

I had opened my mouth ready to finally fully explain what I had saw last night. But a sudden force made me shut my mouth close, and it made me cover my mouth with my hands. I didn't do this myself. Something is taking over me.

"SILENCE!" The voice screamed in my head.

The look on TJ's face became pale, and full of worry. He took my hands away from my face, and held them very tight in his.

"Don't do this. Tell me. I'm worried about you Bella. " He whispered.

It's the rich mans war but it's the poor that die.

I opened my mouth once more to speak, but that same force shut my mouth again once more. I suddenly started feeling lightheaded, and dizzy. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes. Blood started flowing from my nose, and it began dripping from my face.

"SILENCE CHILD!" The voice screeched in my head controlling me.

"Bella!" TJ yelled as he ran to the bathroom and grabbed some tissue.

When he came back he held me in his arms and started wiping the blood away. He cradled me in his arms, and he planted sweet kisses on my lips and forehead.

"Bella...I'm sorry okay. I love you....I love you."

I can't speak for my lips are shut and my words are sewed.

Don't be silent!

~ 💀 ~