DM -- Scorpius&Rose

Rosieg.w: Hey. Are you up?

Rosieg.w: Never mind. It's late, I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Scorp.Malfoy: No. What's up?

Rosieg.w: I think Leo and I just broke up.

Scorp.Malfoy: Do I need to murder him for you?

Rosieg.w: I don't even know what I'm feeling right now, I'm just numb.

Scorp.Malfoy: I feel like that every time Al and I argue. But what happened?

Rosieg.w: Lately I've felt like our relationship is pointless and that I've been getting used. I told him how I felt and he informed me that it wasn't his fault that I was 'easy' which led us to the worst argument that we've ever had. I told him that if he walked away, it was over for good and he left without saying another word.

Scorp.Malfoy: Fuck him, Rosie. You deserve someone who's going to treat you like the queen that you are. You're extremely gorgeous, intelligent, loving, funny as hell, and over all, you're absolutely perfect. Any guy, or girl, would be lucky to have you but you can't settle for less and trust me, Rose, you deserve someone that would give you the entire universe if they could. Forget him, he's not worth the pain. I love you, you perfect little bean.

Rosieg.w: Im in literal tears right now, Scor😭

Rosieg.w: I love you to

Scorp.Malfoy: Leo is kind of a player to begin with. I hated you guys together. I'm so sorry that he hurt you.

Rosieg.w: I wish I would have listened to you. I can't believe I wasted half my summer on his ass.

Scorp.Malfoy: Hey, you'll find someone one day that'll be able to handle my jealousy and actually treat you right at the same time, love. It just takes time.

Rosieg.w: Easy for you to say. You and Al are set for life.

Scorp.Malfoy: No we're not. When my dad found out about Albus and I, he told me that love was like a flame, it could burn out at any given moment and that I shouldn't fight for a relationship with a burned out flame. There's been a couple times where both of us felt like we should just end it, but we realized that our little flame was burning brighter than ever during those moments. None of us know what the future holds, anything could happen between right now and tomorrow that will change our lives forever. Just, live in the moment. Meet people. Fall in love. Get your heart shattered. Just live until you're actually ready to find true love and settle down with someone. Living your life how you want doesn't make you a bad person and it sure as hell doesn't make you 'easy'.

Rosieg.w: And during all my living, you'll be there when I need you the most?

Scorp.Malfoy: Forever and Always.

Rosieg.w: Im so lucky to have you.

Scorp.Malfoy: I'm the lucky one.

Rosieg.w: ☺️

Rosieg.w: I'm gonna get some sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight,
I love you💕

Scorp.Malfoy: I love you, too💕

A/ N: Ugh, I love Rose and Scorpius' friendship. So, I might be adding a few Original Characters to this book soon so I'll let you guys know when I get the faceclaim's and everything figured out and added to my intro chapter.