Chapter 5

Beckett's P.O.V

"I have to go Beckett." Emitt groans as he tries to escape my grip on his hands. "I've been here for hours."

"It's a Friday night, just sleep over." I beg shamelessly, we'd spent over five hours watching movies with him tucked under my arm. I knew it was weird but it didn't feel wrong, it felt so damn good and I couldn't help but love having him so close. So yeah, when he moved suddenly saying he had to go, I panicked a little.

"I can't sleep over." He says pausing like if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Why not?" I say with the same tone. "Why can't you sleep over? People do it all the time."

"B-because.....you...y-you..." He stutters as he searches wildly for a reason as I slowly close the space between us, letting my hand make its way up his arm, smiling at the feeling of him shivering beneath my touch.

"What about me?" I drag slowly with a raised eyebrow as he blinks repeatedly with his nerves showing clearly.

"I don't have any c-clothes." He stutters as I drag my fingers lightly along his shoulder and up his neck, the place that had made my mouth water a little.

"Use mine." I fill in resting my hand comfortably on his cheek where I caress his skin gently.

"W-What about your parents?" He groans as his eyes flutter shut while he unconsciously leans into my touch with a soft hum that makes me smile.

"It's just us." The words seem to jolt him to life a little as his eyes search mine nervously.

"W-w-what an-"

"Just stay." I say cutting him off as I let my thumb brush over his lips, the feeling making my skin tingle as I press into his soft lips a little before snapping out of my trance and returning to his cheek. I swear he moaned a little but it was probably my imagination. "Please." I beg truly desperate for more of him.

"O-okay." He mumbles rubbing into my hand even more, he eyes flutter open revealing his bright, green eyes that warmed my heart. "I'll just tell my s-sister." He stutters at the last word when I rub his skin gently with my thumb. Neither of us make any moves of separating as I continued to touch him, letting myself relish in the soft hums of pleasure he'd let out. I don't know what was happening but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this.

He jumps back suddenly making me frown slightly as I immediately miss the feeling of his skin, he brushes his face where my fingers once were as his eyes search mine in confusion. I didn't have the answers he was clearly looking for, I didn't know what I was doing or why. I didn't know why I was begging him so desperately to stay, maybe because whenever he left we wouldn't talk for a week or two and I don't think I could make it that long again.

I barely made it the last two weeks, staring at him whenever I could, longing for a chance to hang out or even just talk again. Whenever I tried to talk to him, Aiden would be in the way, so I got a little desperate and bounced into him on purpose as an attempt to pass him a little note. I almost didn't give it to him, it seemed strange for me to be doing that for a guy, but I'm so glad I did, because he's here now.

"I-I'll just call her." He repeats before scampering off. I stare down at my still tingling fingers in disbelief, shocked that I touched him like that, shocked that it made my blood pulse, shocked that his every inch of him seemed to be like a puzzle piece to me. "Okay, it's all good." He says making my eyes shoot up as I hide my hand behind my back while he walks back to me slowly.

"Good. What do you want to do?" I question with excitement.

"You forced me to stay and don't even have anything planned?! Beckett Stone." He groans as I chuckle on amusement.