Chapter 30

Beckett's P.O.V

I pant heavily as my vision slowly clears and I come to as Tobias pushes back allowing me to regain control over my drained body.

What the hell happened?

My eyes focus on the body below me only to find Emitt lying under me motionlessly making me eyes widen as I look at his cum drenched body. I pull myself out of him only for cum to leak out of his hole followed by something a bit red.

Is that...i-is that blood?

I quickly flip him to see his eyes shut making my heart pound against my chest as panic immediately floods my body.

"Emitt!" I call shaking him a bit, he was breathing, but very softly. The fact that he was not responding in any way was making me even more scared.
Did I continue even after he passed out? Why was there b-blood?

I pick him up carefully before rushing to the bathroom where I fill the bath quickly while rubbing his cheek gently as I study his soft features.

"Baby." I whisper desperately, wanting to seem him open those beautiful, green eyes so I know he'd be okay.
He doesn't respond or even move, he just laid their in my arms like a lifeless doll, the sight of him making guilt flood my body as I stared down at him.

What did I do.....

Once the tub is full, I put him in carefully, getting in behind him as I gently clean him be extra careful around his bum that was slightly swollen making me heart tighten as a bit of blood seeped into the water. I clean him quickly before getting out with him, drying his carefully before placing him under the sheets that I changed after dressing him.

I stop myself from getting in with him as I stare down at him. I couldn't trust myself to lay with him right now, I lost control and hurt him. I hurt my mate.
I grip my hair tightly with an angered groan as my eyes slowly filled with tears as I kneeled down beside the bed.

"I'm so sorry Emitt." I whisper kissing his hand that was cold to the touch. "I'm sorry." I repeat over and over again, like a broken record as I die at myself into the chair far away from the bed not trusting myself in the slightest.

I'm sorry.....

-----------------

"Ughhh!" I hear Emitt groan as he stirs to life making me sit up in my seat as I watch him from afar, refraining from going to him.

"Emitt." I call nervously as he shifts a bit under the sheets.

"Ow." He comments when he tries to sit up making Tobias howl in pain, pain that we caused him to feel. "Hey." He says when his eyes find mind.

"How are you feeling?" I ask worriedly as he accepts defeat and just lays in bed.

"Like I got gangbanged." He says with a chuckle. "I'll be fine by this afternoon."

"I'm sorry Emitt." I mumble with guilt lacing each letter.

"It's fine. It was amazing!" He says barely registering my words as he twirls the sheet fabric between his fingers. "Why are you so far away?"

"I can't come closer." I answer making him freeze as he looks towards me as best as he can from his position.

"Why not?" He questions with a growing frown.