chapter 4

Karan was the perfect blend between the mature gentleman and the adventurous bad boy . Whenever he was with me we had a lot of fun . It was never boring and I felt as if I am altogether a different person . Like a better ,more open and free version of myself . He gave me the wings to fly and supported me everytime I stumbled .

So after 2 months when he asked me to be his girlfriend I immediately said yes . We used to share every secrets , well more like his secrets because let's accept I was always the good kid . I never even did stuff to have secrets .

We were sitting in a park bench  overlooking the lake . It was a nice evening and spring time just the perfect time to visit a park .

"Check Mate" and I won again. We played chess sometimes ,he taught me how to and now he lose most of the time . He said I'm a pro but I feel he intentionally did that .

"So what do you wanna know this time " this was our deal whoever lost had to answers opponent's questions.

I was hesitant but still I was curious " um Karan tell me about your past love experiences ?"

"Why baby? Are you jealous?" He teased me and I was blushing . Oh this problem never went.

"No, of course not!!! Just tell me!!!! "

"Okhay tiger ! So my Frist kiss.... Um" seriously didn't he remember? I was still waiting for mine "okhay yeah I guess sixth grade . Then first gf maybe in 8th grade and first time yeah definitely Harry's party highschool 1st party". By the time he finished I was a little down I knew he was a playboy in past but still hearing things about your own boyfriend...

"Okhay babe now your turn" he looked excited but what do I even tell him. I felt  ashemed . 

"um . I-I don't have a story to tell " and I immediately closed my eyes out of embarrassment. I was so inexperienced. He touched my face gently "Hey Mia, look at me". I opened my eyes "baby you don't have to be embarrassed . Are you kidding me you are a gem and I would like it very much if you let me be your one and only ." He was holding me with so much love and care I couldn't help but my eyes became teary . The guy was talking about forever.

He wiped my tears that managed to escape from my eyes and leaned closer he traced my bottom lip with his thumb , his eyes were focused on my lips and mine on his " Baby , let me kiss you?" I couldn't say anything so I just pulled him closer and that was all he needed . He pressed his lips on mine and pecked them passionately and then traced my bottom lip with his tongue and sucked on it and tugged at it lightly so I allowed him entrance and then his tongue kissed mine with utter passion and gentleness . As if they were dancing in each others arms. The kiss depended and his one hand was on my nape and other was on my waist pulling me even closer -if that was even possible.

Finally after what felt like eternity he moved away and put his forehead on mine . We were both taking deep breaths and our breath was even one mixed together. I inhaled his husky perfume and I never missed a barely audible "MINE" that escaped his lips , leaving me all blushing .

HIS indeed .

And there on that day in that park in that amazing weather from my first and hopefully forever crush I got my first kiss.
I guess those butterflies in stomach -they are real .

--------------------------------------

Started as a filler chapter . But now what would you say??