chapter 21

Mia's POV

He said he'll return the favour. He was hovering over me but always careful . Our faces were almost touching. He gaze was heated and so passionate. We were sharing the same breath. Our forehead touched , my fingers had a mind of their own , going through his hair . He definitely liked it , I could say from the way he snuggled close to my neck. He placed a small kiss there and kept on nibbling on it . I let out a uncontrollable moan that encouraged him he kept on sucking it definitely leaving a hickey . He prepped kisses till my earlobe and took it in his mouth , sucking it , tugging at it with his teeth . He was kissing me everywhere but not where I wanted . He went back to my forehead, then my eyes , my nose then the corner of my mouth but never on it , teasing me , killing me with want .

I didn't realise but he managed to unbutton my shirt . My upper body was bared infront of him . I wasn't wearing a bra because my nipples were a bit sensetive these days . His eyes visibly darkened . He ignored my lips and placed some open mouthed kisses on my bare shoulder and collarbone. Still holding his weight with his right elbow , he cupped my right breast that seemed like a perfect fit in his hand . Karan weighted both of them and gave them a good squeeze, making my back arched forwards thrusting them more in his hands . My nipples were aching for something- that I didn't even know about but apparently he did. He took one of them in his mouth sucking on it mercilessly and some occasional biting that made me whimper , he kept lapping the areola to soothe it. His other hand was busy playing with my other needy breast . Teasing it with his fingertips , grazing it like a feather and twisting the pebble like peak with his thumb and forefinger. He took the other breast leaving the first one for his fingers to play with.

My stomach was clenching . I was a writhering mess underneath him. My hips buckled thursting forward and he replied with same passion , thursting against me . His hard member was creating some unimaginable friction that left me breathless. I couldn't control when I took a hold of his head and pulled him up and pressed my lips on him . He knew what I wanted . I gave him full authority . He licked my lower lips and bit it lightly , our hips were still dancing together. Our tongues were dancing together . There were no fight for dominance we were equal we were together. He sucked on my tongue and I pulled his hair a little forcefully making him groan in pleasure. I was happy for having that effect on him . He left my mouth and went back to my sweet spot on my neck . He kept sucking on it and I couldn't help but letting out a loud moan screaming his name out .

"Ka-ran please." I was begging . Why would he have to be such a tease? My eyes were blurry . Tears rolled down my cheek and he immediately noticed and stopped.

"Mia, did I hurt you? Why are you crying?" He removed his hands from my body , making me cry even more . He was confused.

"Please Karan " .

"Please what Mia?" I didn't know anymore if he was concerned or he was again teasing. I just wanted his hands back on me .

"Please touch me Karan . Please" . He immediately pressed his lips on mine . We kissed with everything we had in us . His hands started wandering places , my toes curled .

"You like it baby when I do that? " Do what? He was back on my neck sucking on that spot .

Oh-yessss . I only managed to nod . His presence was overwhelming , I couldn't even create a sentence.

"Let's see baby if you can cum like that ". His mouth closed around my nipples again. He was kneading both of them equally and his hips kept thursting against mine . My back was arched . I was there almost.

My stomach was tightening I just needed a last push. Karan blowed hot air on my nipple . That's all what I needed .

I came screaming his name . He kept playing with my breasts to elongate my orgasm . I was still shivering and I was completely sweaty when he closed his arms around mine and pulled the blanket over us.

I came down from my europhoria to realise he was fully clothed underneath that blanket and I was only wearing the bottoms . I also realised he gave my life's first orgasm without even touching me down there . He was holding me close , my bare chest was pressed against his .

I could only blush remembering how wantonly I behaved . I couldn't even look at him now .

"Hey there . You are shy now ? " And my ever teasing husband was back .

"Leave me alone Karan ." I tried to get out of his arms but to no avail.

"I didn't see you complaining some times later . What happened now !"

"But I am sweaty ."

"I would know, considering I made you sweat ". His hands were planning with my hair .

"Let me take a shower. Then we will eat lunch. " I realised we never ate and we did it in the broad daylight.

"Yes ma'am . But let me hold you first. I am happy today . "

(Vote . Please)

After 30 minutes we were both showered and I was serving us food that Mira maa prepared . She left when Karan came and I fell asleep.

"Mia , you should eat more. From now on you will eat more healthy food . No more junks ". Karan was generally strict when it came to my fooding and medicines. Some times he behaved like some strict principal.

"Karan , I know my stomach more than you . And I don't even eat junk . " I folded my arms across my chest , trying to look serious.

But apparently that didn't happen because my breast was pushed up making my cleavage prominent and in an instant his eyes dropped downwards where my breasts were.

"Oi pervert , my eyes are up here ." I clicked my fingers in front of him .

"So I am a pervert now? And I know that's not your eyes Mia. But jokes apart you should listen to me all right . Then if you follow these food chart properly I will buy you ice cream and chocolate. Think about it" . He knows me well. How could I say no to that !

"Okh. Karan how did you find all those evidence against Daniel this fast?" I couldn't surpass my curiosity any longer.

"Oh that's nothing. He was my friend so I knew about his illegal property dealings but what I didn't know was about his drug connections. We actually have to thanks Khanna , he did all the digging and found evidence. We just happened to find some of his enemies and rivals and they were happy to provide evidence. That's it now he is where he belongs. How did he touch you ? You are my wife and you are pregnant. Still he did that . If it was up to me I would have made him suffer for his entire life, 6years is almost nothing in my opinion. What if I wasn't there on time , what if you were injured or something." He was clenching the spoon so tightly. I took his hand , removed the spoon and kissed it .

"Karan , he got what he deserved. Now let it be, see I am right here . Calm down. " He nodded but his eyes never left mine.

"Mia, I was stupid . Please forgive me . But you are moving in my room from now . You'll stay with me always . I will wake up with you in my arms and will go to sleep with you in my arms , knowing that you and our little one both are safe . What do you say?"

I smiled and nodded making him smile.

Heyyy fellows , what do you have to say about that?
Vote . Comment and share if you like . I'll be back .