chapter 2

".....and then he said sorry . Are you kidding me sorry . I almost failed in that paper because of him and he said sorry ...Mia!!!! Seriously??? Again ..MMIIIIAAAA" She snapped her fingers in my face .

"Zee( zoha) , I was hearing you all right. Don't shout they will throw us out of the cafe" . Seriously this girl . I looked around and some people were giving us they-are-crazy look.

"Really??? Then tell me her highness what was I talking about"? Dramatic much?

"Yeah something about some guy right?"

" You were not hearing . Okhay so tell me what happened . Wait did you meet someone in the party?" And that's zoha my best friend always on point . How does she always know stuff that is beyond me.

"No-oo but actually.."

"Oh my gosh!!!!! Who is it??? Tell me" she sequeled and shouted . Again.

"Zee , people are staring . Calm down ." But seriously there was nothing to tell right and what would I even tell her??? Dad just introduced a guy to me . Okhay a really hot good looking guy but that's it . I don't even know if I will ever meet him again or not .

But it was as if my wish was granted because Karan walked in the cafe . It was a high end cafe so there's no issue with the paparazzi or security. Karan looked kind of boyish in his casuals but manly physic was clearly in display . I wanted him to come and sit with us but I didn't want to seem desperate but as if it's my lucky day because he noticed me and walked towards me .

"If it isn't the lovely Mia, you mind if I join you " he politely asked and introduced himself to zoha . I was happy when he didn't kid her hand like mine.

"Hi , not at all come join us" Zee invited him. I just managed to give him a welcoming smile and nod . I knew I was blushing again.

Throughout the breakfast he was really attentive towards me . He gave us both equal attention. Like I said I am not that outgoing like zee so I take time to mingle so I felt really good when he gave me attention, that he gave effort . He even insisted and paid for us as well but we protested .

But what confused me was before leaving he asked for my phone number and then he was gone leaving me spellbound . I knew my crush was increasing . I just met him last night this felt surreal .

"Uhm-uhm so who was that hot mean " zee wiggled her eyebrows at me as we were walking outside of the cafe towards the salon . She said I needed a hair cut .

"He's the guy I met last night at the party " . I was blushing again . What's with me and all this blushing??? I was never like that .

"Oh-em-gee ... girl looks like you are smitten and I think he's into you too". She said pushing me a bit with her shoulder ."look you are blushing so hard" . She continued teasing me and like an idiot I kept blushing .

"Zee, stop it and seriously? He can't be into me . I mean look at him and look at me. No way . " I knew it was too good to be true . "He's Karan Raichand . I did some research on him last night after returning and guess what? He's a typical rich guy with different girls in every picture caught partying in some exotic holiday destination. We are so different- like polar opposite . There's no future for us ."

Zee just smiled at me ," you never know what will happen. Just don't loose hope babe ." And she pulled me towards our destination.