chapter 18

Surprise. We are #27 in Romance . Thank you(vote for chapter 17 as well. its a double update)
Now read on .

Karan's pov

Mia was in the arms of Daniel . He had one hand over her mouth muffling any sound she was making and with his other hand he was holding Mia's hands in a tight grip behind her back . She was pressed up against the wall and her hair was disheveled and her dress was torened from her right shoulder . Tears were flowing from her eyes and Daniel was kissing her neck feverishly . Her right cheek was developing finger marks defining the tight slap she was given.

Her state broke my heart and like a mad bull I marched forward and ripped him off of her .

"You fucking bustard how dare you touched her? Huh ? I'll kill you Daniel. " I was throwing punch after punch in his face not giving him a second to breath . He tried to punch me but I twisted his arm backwards , he let out a scream, his shoulder dislocated.
" You like that bustard , huh!" I spited in his face and continued to punch him ,his legs gave out and he kneeled down . I started kicking him in his ribs. Dhruv tried to pull me back but I was only seeing red . I jerked him off me and straddled Daniel . His nose was bleeding , I probably broke it . Good . Very good. I'll kill him today . Slowly he stopped struggling . He went unconscious.

With a hard pull . Dhruv pulled me off him but I was no where near done with him . I tried to shove Dhruv away .

"Calm down Karan . Look at Mia . She needs you ." Mia. Finally I looked at her direction and looking at her , it felt like something broke inside me. I vowed to protect her always. I failed. I should have known his intentions. Fuck.

I slowly went near her, not sure of how she'll react . Her back was still at the wall but know she's sitting down , hiding her knees tightly to her chest and hiding her face . She was shaking with every sob that left her mouth.

Oh Mia.

"Baby ,look at me. Please love ." I touched her arm lightly and she flinched for the first time in my hold.

"Please love . Look up . " After coxing her for some times she finally looked up at me. Her eyes were already puffy and the hand print was prominent on her face . Her lips looked sowllen and she looked like a mess .

But still beautiful. "Mia, I am here now baby . Don't be afraid. Okay?" She's sensitive now, I wasn't sure what to say to her .

She just nodded . She was still crying. I wiped her tears away , I planted a soft kiss on both of her eyelids . She didn't flinch . So taking that as a positive sign I kissed her forehead while still caressing her cheek with the hand mark . I kissed her cheek slowly assuring her that I was there .

She wasn't crying anymore. Thank God. I can't see her cry ever . She took my left hand and entangled our fingers and hold that on her chest right where her heart is . She gave me a small smile . She took out entangled hands to her lips and pressed a small kiss on my knuckle . Only then I realised I was also bleeding.

"Karan , you take her home . I messaged Khanna he'll be here any moment. Daniel will be where he deserves to be before tomorrow morning-behind the bars ". Mia flinched again hearing the bastard's name . I cursed Dhruv mentally . Realizing his mistake he also mumbled apology and walked away .

I pulled Mia onto me and she hugged me tightly sitting in my lap . She was still scared I patted her back while she clinged to my blazer for her dear life .

"It's all right now love. We'll go home now . " I cooed sweet nothings to her ear while we waited for my lawyer.

Khanna burged inside the balcony with Dhruv following him .