chapter-8

"Congratulations. You are 2weeks pregnant Ms. Jaiswal . That's why you were vomiting every morning. That's called morning sickness and it's completely natural. Nothing to worry about it. Your baby is absolutely fine ." Doctor Smiled and she gave me my reports . I couldn't move or do anything. It was like I was a statue . Pregnant ? How could I be . I knew  what happened between us that night but I never thought I'd be pregnant.

Pregnant before marriage - I couldn't even think about what would my dad say? What would everyone say! Abortion was never an option . But I shuddered to think what would Karan say? Would he accept this child or not .

A soft hand touched my face and wiped my tears away . I was crying and I didn't even realise.

"Babe , what happened . Why are you crying? Don't you want the kid?" Zee enquirid softly.

"No , I'll keep the baby . But I am thinking what would Karan say? Would he be happy or would he leave me? Oh my God!" I started weeping loudly . Zee pulled me to her and I hugged her back tightly , taking in whatever support I could . And she started patting my head softly .

"He'll be happy. That guy loves you so much . Don't worry about him . Yeah " she continued consoling me , I looked around but it was just the two of us the doctor was no where she must have walked out when I started panicking.

I was still panicking to meet him . Karan, he's the baby's father so I had to tell him anyhow. He said he'll come and pick me up at 7 but with dread feeling my heart I couldn't get ready . Exactly at 7 doorbell rang and someone opened the front door and let him in . Then everything happened in slow motion . My heart was skyrocketing and after what felt like an eternity but merely just a minute later he knocked on my door and walked in .

"Babe, why are you not ready ?" He engulfed me in his big hands and I was feeling relaxed finally. "What's wrong?"

Okhay this was a now or never . Come on . I took deep breaths and finally looked at his eyes . "I am pregnant" I wanted my voice to come out strong but that came out like a whisper.

There Was a long pause . "Come again!" He gave me a naughty smile .

"I . Am. Pregnant" I paused after every word like talking to a toddler . I am having a heart attack here and he's smiling.

"Babe, I am not a kid you know. But I am having my own kid now so gotta give me more credits now". He smiled and pecked my forehead .

"Wait, so you mean you want to have this baby and not leave me?"

"Obviously. And why would I leave you . If you must know it takes two to create a baby . " He continued teasing me and I started blushing. Again. Suddenly he picked me up and twirled me around. Okhay I guess I was worried for nothing.

"Hey put me down my head is spinning". He put me down gently and give me a long kiss and in no time that kiss got heated . But I pushed his wandering hands away . I was still shy .

"Babe get ready . All the more reasons to celebrate now . " And he hurriedly left the room. 

So after getting ready Karan took me to a restaurant and a good looking waitress came to take our orders .she tries so hard to get karan's attention but he didn't spare her any . And that made me really happy.

"Babe are you jealous"

"Of course you are not " he continued to tease me for the rest of the dinner . Sometimes I feel like he's a bully . But then he's my bully .

After dinner I wanted to walk in the green grass . So we drove to a nearby park but that was closed . Karan jumped off the gate and also helped me to sneak in.

We continued walking hand in hand .

"Mia, what do you think you wanna do? Have you talked to your father ?" His voice was very soft . He didn't want to scare me again.

"No . Not yet . I don't know if I can do it alone. Will you come with me ? "

"Sure babe anything for you . Hey I have a question and you can't say no.  "

"Okhay. Go on "

"Marry me?" WHAT? Did I hear it correct?

"Are you sure?"

"Mia, I am Karan Raichand . I am sure about everything. So is that a yes or no?"

"Yesss . Always" . He picked me up this time in bridal style and pecked my forehead and gave me a long gentle sensual kiss. The kiss was so soft . Like we had all the time in this world . He pecked my lips again and put my forehead against his . "I love you Mia . I hope you know that already but still . I don't have a ring right now but you'll have it by tomorrow I promise. "

Finally he put me down and then he drove me home . After promising that he'll be here tomorrow morning to talk to dad as well.