chapter 22

Mia's pov

"Can you do this for me please ? Please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?" How could I say no to Zee when she was being this overly cute self.

I finally gave in and nodded .

"Thanks babe I knew you would say yes . I would have given you a big kiss and a big hug , if I were there . But for now this will do." She started making kissing sounds over the screen , that had me laughing so bad .

We were skyping as usual, when she told me that tonight Max wanted to take her out but she also had to babysit cousin's children. She couldn't refuse and Max was pretty demanding that's how I came in the picture. Now instead of her I had to do the babysitting.

I was 12 weeks pregnant now almost at the end of my first trimester. So running after 2 toddlers were not that good for me .

But I had Karan .

I agree my pregnant self had a pretty evil mind of its own . So , when all the time Zee was convincing me , I was planning a perfect revenge on Karan .

It will be fun to see him running after the two of them . It's time for revenge for all those teasing .

"Okhay Okhay , so when will they be here ? "

"I'll drop them by 6pm and pick them up tomorrow morning around 10 . Is that ok ?"
Of course it is if Karan's okay .

"Yes sure . Any food preferences?"

"Not that my sister mentioned. They are good with any thing tasty . I gotta go now . Bye ".

Those two kids Aryan and Ryan , they are twins and I only met them once but they were babies back then. So I had no idea about them .

It was around four already. Time to give my hubby a ring.

He picked it up at the third call. Looks like he was busy . Oops .

"Hey Mia,do you need anything?" Always the ever concerned one .

"Nope, but are you really busy ? " Hope you are not.

"As usual baby . But tell me is it something important?" There were sounds of papers shuffling around. I was feeling guilty.

"Um yes . Kind of . Can you come back earlier? Please I don't wanna be alone. You can work from home right?" Please say yes.

"Oh ok . Let me sum it up. I will be home in 1 hours . See you."

"Love you" . And I hung up.

I made some small preparations around the house , and it was already 5:10 but Karan wasn't here . Maybe he's stuck in traffic.

I went upstairs to our room . Yes it's been 3weeks now from that day and now we share a room . His room was pretty basic and simple , I didn't do much but added some lamps and beanbags . He had a light beige could on walls that calms me down and also helps us to fall asleep fast .
But we both had so much of clothes , we couldn't share a closet . So he got some changes done and the next room attached to the bathroom he made that my own walk in closet and made one door common with the bathroom.

I got ready in comfortable warm clothes. It was the end of the year so obviously it was cold . I took a look at the mirror at my belly and it was slightly showing . But not prominent enough,no one could say it was a bump unless they knew I was pregnant.

The door of my closet opened revealing one exhausted Karan. He will give me a heart attack one of these days with his sneaky moves .

"Couldn't you like warn me or something? My heart is beating so hard ?" I scowled at him, annoyed holding my heart over the chest .

He just gave me a sweet grin and pecked my forehead.

"I see I again interrupted momma and baby moment. But dadda also needs some love ". He pouted ,but that looked so funny on him with his suit on. I couldn't help but laugh at his antics .but when he continued to pout , I spread my arm out for him . He gladly walked to me and wrapped his arms around my figure. He was being a pervert from that day when we started living in the Same room .

His one hand rested on the top of my bum and one rested on the side of my right chest . He kept squeezing me in his strong arms but always careful with my stomach area.
I swatted his hand away from my butt , he realised me from his tight hold but being the shameless person he is, he rested both of his palms on my both butt cheeks,caging me.

"Why is it love , you wanted me to come earlier but now you are shooing me away . "

"First because you are late and second because you are dirty and third because you scared me." I tried to move his hands but instead he started to rub my butt and squeezing them .

"Nah, I don't think so ". He placed a small kiss on my neck and trailed kisses up my earlobe and gave it a tug.

I had my eyes closed and my senses were flooded with sensations . Suddenly I heard the shower going on , I opened my eyes in frustration to realise Karan left me again with longing and blushing.

(Vote please please please)

We were sitting on the couch , I was playing games in my phone and Karan was again busy with his laptop when the door bell rung .

Karan went to open the door , within minutes two small kids came running inside . They both were too cute . I could say from looking at them that they were really energetic kids . Serves you right . KARAN RAICHAND.

They were already jumping when I reached them .

I ruffled their hair and both gave me a big smile.

"Hey buddies, I am Mia. And you are? "

"I am Ryan and this is my small bro Aryan." The kid in the left side introduced them. Aryan seemed a bit shy in comparison to Ryan . He came towards me and kissed my cheek . I was already sitting on my knees in front of them .

Ryan also copied his brother and kissed my other cheek .

Karan walked in finally. His face was priceless. He had this annoyed , grumpy, angry and helpless look all together. And he was carrying two small red and blue spider man bags.

He glared at me and I smirked at him . He put those bags down and dragged me with him in the kitchen.

"Will you explain to me what's happening Mrs. RAICHAND? " He was so grumpy. He had his arms across his chest trying to look serious.

I couldn't help , but bursted out laughing at him.

He wiggled his one eyebrow ." Mia, seriously?"

Finally after some minutes I stopped laughing . " This is what it exactly looks like . We are babysitting them for tonight. Yay"

"I am seriously not interested. Do whatever you want." And he was going. But how could I?

"But honey ! Did you forget I am pregnant, how will I run after them ? " I gave my best innocent look , at least I hoped I did .

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? Then why did you agree? I'll call my assistant, he will come and look after these kids ". Is he for real? He took out his phone ,ready to call but I snatched it away .

"What are you doing? You can't call your assistant . How are you going to raise your own kid? Or your assistant will do that for you?" I was angry within a moment. "It's fine if you don't want them . I'll look after these twins ". I put his phone on the counter and was about to go to the kids but he stopped me .

"It's all right baby . I am sorry . I will look after them and maybe it will be a small rehearsal for me ?" He winked and pecked my lips and walked out to the kids .

Hey guys, hope you liked it . Next part will be hella fun . I know. I am so hungry now so I am stopping it here . You guys enjoy and don't forget to vote . Comment .and share if you like the story.

Okay I am demanding something : I already have 93 followers . (Yay) CAN You people make it to 100 before the new years ? Please