Chapter 19 - End

Tori comes home from her semester in France (refer to Chapter 17), and reconciling with Jade doesn't go exactly as planned.

Please review!

"It's your fault, Jade!"

"Like hell it is!"

"It was your damn idea!"

"How the fuck was I supposed to know that you buy super glue instead of a normal maple syrup! It's not supposed to be this sticky!"

"The real Canadian one is!"

"Why the fuck would anyone buy syrup from Canada?!"

"I didn't buy it, my Aunt sent it to me!"

"What is she even doing up there?"

"She's Canadian!"

"What?! So you're Canadian, too?!"

"Half-Canadian, and how is this even relevant to our situation?!"

"God, this is Beck all over again. I can't believe you never told me! I thought you were Hispanic!"

"I'm half-Latina! Half! I said that, like, a thousand times!"

"And yet you failed to mention that the other half was a hockey?!"

"That doesn't even make any sense. Now shut up and untie me!"

"If I move, you lose like twenty percent of your skin, Vega."

I huffed in defeat.

This is fucked up.

This is beyond fucked up. In fact, this is beyond everything, and I have no idea how the hell did we end in this mess. By 'mess', I mean a literal sticky syrupy Canadian mess.

You see, I realized a long time ago that Jade is seriously whipped. Like, 'I'll carry you around bridal style all day and massage your feet' whipped. Or 'I'll run you a hot bath and make you dinner and we don't have to do anything but cuddle' whipped.

The best/worst part is? So am I.

Which, consequently, means that pretty much anything we ask for, we get in a flash and with a red ribbon.

Now, let me tell you another thing. I'm not really into food play. Yes, I did spray Jade with whipped cream all over back when we were friends with benefits, and yes, she did go down on me while I was covered in cream, and not entirely my own, and yes, it was amazing and messy and delicious... What was I talking about?

Right. The food play.

So, it was fun while it lasted, but I was kinda sticky and itchy afterwards. Not to mention a weird and absolutely wrong sensation of whipped cream being inside me. I'm not gonna elaborate, but that was just... wrong.

But Jade? Turns out Jade likes bringing food into our naked fun, and I admit, it was fun letting her eat a trail of strawberries off me stomach.

Then, she had to go and spoil everything, including our skin and chances of living our lives without scars by snatching a bottle of maple syrup and pouring it all over me.

Well, not all over me. More like the front. Which is the most painful part. I don't think I'll be able to ever use my nipples for anything. Yup, that settles it. Jade will be the one carrying our future children because no way in hell I'm experiencing this kind of nipple clams again.

And if you still hadn't figured it out, let me explain further. She poured syrup down my front, and got stuck to me while we were making out.

Oh, but there's more. Since we apparently were trying to mold our bodies together, we're fully stuck starting from our boobs and ending with our lower stomachs. But that's not the worst part. We can't move without it causing us severe pain.