6 - siblings...

Justin's POV

Waking up to hear Raegan's soft snores was like a dream in disguise. I smiled, running my hand through his chocolate brown hair, leaning my forehead against his.

"You know, you could've woke me up another way," Raegan chuckled. I smiled looking at him, pulling his face closer to mine.

"What? Like kissing you?" I teased him by bringing my lips right in front of his, but when he leaned into kiss me, I dodged it but twisting my head for him to kiss my cheek.

"Seriously Justin? Are we gonna do this?" Raegan said a little annoyed, so what he did next really shocked me.

He rolled over so he was hovering above me. He pinned my wrists down either side of my head and looked at me with a full on smirk.

"Maybe I can enjoy this after all," Raegan sexually smirked before leaning his head down to attach our lips, but before he could, Danny and Damon bursted through the doors.

"Cover your eyes!" Danny and Damon yelled to one another as they covered one another's eyes. Raegan and I laughed at my idiotic siblings as Raegan rolled off of me.

We both of up out of bed, following them downstairs. Raegan was behind me, with his arms on my waist, as if it was a conga lone. I rolled my eyes at him, before my parents greeted us.

"I hope you two both slept good," mom smiled. I nodded while Raegan had a full blown conversation with my parents and brothers. I smiled as he spoke, because what he spoke about were things he was passionate about and his whole face lit up, it made my heart happy.

Danny and Damon were staring at me as I was staring at Raegan, I don't know why they were staring at me, but they were smiling. Maybe it's because his buffoon sitting beside me makes me so happy, maybe it's cause he is my new will to live.

Raegan looked at me as he had a full face of pancakes, syrup on the corner of his lips. I looked at him, before I brought my thumb up to his face, wiping the sticky substance (NOT THE SHIT YOU NASTIES)  off his face. He looked at me as I put it in my mouth licking it from my thumb.

"Damn Justin, that was hot," he said when my parents were gone leaving the four of us. Danny and Damon laughed while I blushed, shoving Raegan's shoulder, as he began to laugh too.

"Shut up Raegan," I muttered blushing, Raegan looked at me crossing his arms. Danny and Damon looked at us with two wide grins. 

"So whats the plan for today Justin?" Danny asked us with a smile, while he shoved a fork full of pancakes in his mouth. I looked at Raegan, right as he looked at me. 

"Well I was just thinking me and Raegan could just chill at home," I muffled in my hands. 

"I like that idea," Raegan agreed with a smile. 

-

I jumped onto the couch in the basement beside Raegan when I put on a movie. I curled up beside him, not paying any attention to the movie. Raegan chuckled as I stuck my head under his arm, getting more comfortable. 

"Justin, if you wanted to do that I would've put my arm around you," He told me with a smirk. I looked at him dead serious. 

"I am independent, I can do it myself," I told him, while he rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Since you're so independent, I won't kiss you anymore," I looked at him, while his smirked turned into a wicked one. I looked at him with a pout. 

"You're so mean," I muttered while I grabbed his face in my hands. "So I'll just make you kiss me anyway," I told him with a smirk. I connected mine and Raegan's lips together, but he didn't kiss me back. 

"Raegan, kiss me back," I told him seriously. He just smirked before grabbing me, putting me on his lap. 

"Okay," he smirked, instantly connecting our lips together. Raegan's hands grabbed my butt making me squeal, so Raegan stuck his tongue into my mouth. After awhile, the door opened. 

"Damn, well I didn't know the demogorgon came to Minnesota." I broke mine and Raegan's kiss when Danny and Damon came in. I instantly got off my boyfriend's lap and back on the couch. 

"Lets join then Damon, we don't want any stupid shit going on down here," Danny smirked, plopping himself beside me. Damon plopped himself beside Raegan, leaving us both in signs. 

-

HEY GUYS THIS IS STILL SHORT BUT IM GONNA HAVE TO THINK OF MORE IDEAS FOR THIS STORY SO JUST ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

I ALSO HAVE A NALU, BRIKEY, RARYN AND EVAK FANFICS OUT IF ANY OF YOU WANNA READ THEM

- b x