15 - not so mysterious man

R A E G A N

Four hours later, Yui was done with all of our hairs. Cathal's was a scarlet red colour, almost like blood. Yui took a completely different approach to Justin's hair. She dyed it pink, pastel pink. As for mine, she stuck with blond with pastel blue highlights. I must say, we were unrecognisable.

Linden and Rosie were outside the hotel we we got back. The pair were dressed in tight dresses and heels. They had wigs on and make up done. Linden pulled out a batch of fake IDs and looked up at us. She handed me my usual one with the name 'Alec Visu'.

"Justin, you'll be called Taro Kong, Cathal, you'll be Jung Park, obviously you'll cal each other those names around bouncers and the target. You'll call Raegan, Alec Visu, I'm Noona Oma, Rosie is gonna be, after a long discussion, she'll be called Yuki Hung." Linden informed us.

"Now, where do we use these names?" She asked them handing out the ID's.

"In front of the bouncer and target," they muttered and she nodded.

"Yui did a good job this time," Linden said putting her hands through my hair. I nodded.

"How's Liath?" Linden asked me. The baby's name is actually Liath, it means grey in Irish. Zero and Yui loved the name so the chose it for her.

"She's good, She has her front teeth in now and everything," Linden smiled, proud of Liath.

"Zero? Yui? How are they?"

"Yui is actually pregnant again, Zero is excited and worried cause he doesn't want Liath to feel like the love her any less," i informed Linden as we walked to the nightclub where we knew the target would be.

"Well if it isn't Noona and Alec, back again are we?" The bouncer, Suga, smirked at Linden.

"Of course we are Suga, you know I can't get enough of you," Linden smirked at him sending a wink in his direction before showing her ID, I did the same along with Justin, Cathal and Rosie. Suga allowed us in to the bar full of people grinding on one another.

"Do you have your gun?" Linden whispered to me before the music got too loud. I nodded, and she nodded back to me.

"Me and Rosie will try seduce him, you, Justin and Cathal stay on standby, if he finds out it's me Raegan, it's game over," she told me before grabbing Rosie's arm and dragging her towards the bar. I leaned against the wall, watching the two.

"What can we do to help?" Cathal asked me. I looked at the bar and to them.

"Just look at Linden and Rosie. If there is anything out of the normal, tell me." They nodded as the three of us looked at the two of them.

After a few moments, a man stood between the two with his arms around Lindens and Rosies waists.

Bingo. The target is in place.

"Follow me and be quiet," I told the two and they nodded as we walked over. I carefully got out my gun, and pressed it against his back.

"You can either come with us, or I can shoot you right here," I whispered to the man I hated throughout my entire life. A small chuckle released from the man and nodded.

"Take me son, bring me with you," he yelled back. Linden angrily pushed him out of the nightclub. I grabbed ahold of one of his hands, while Justin, Cathal and Rosie followed us.

"Oh you finally caught him?" Suga asked and we nodded. He came inside and opened a door. The door leading into a torture room.

"Don't be too loud- actually, never mind. This bastard deserves everything coming for him." Suga said patting my shoulder allowing us in.

Linden and myself threw the man on to the cold hard floor.

"You three either wait outside or you can see something you'll never unsee," Linden hissed at Justin, Rosie and Cathal. Rosie and Cathal decided to go and wait outside with Suga, but Justin wanted to know about his fathers secret life.

"Just remember, you asked for it." I told him before me and Linden tied the man to the metal chair. His black hoodie covering his face, if didn't seem so scary, not like it was before.

Linden nodded at me before taking the hood off.

-

J U S T I N

Raegan and Linden looked at one another, she nodded before taking the hood off the man. I instantly gasped looking at him. Linden laughed out loud looking at him.

"Oh how it's good to see you little bastard again," she said out loud. Her voice bounced against the white walls.

"It's good to be back," I seen Raegan's jaw clench and I looked at he man, I couldn't believe it.

"Why? Why our family?" Raegan asked crossing his arms.

"Because Linden wouldn't marry me," he said in a duh tone.

"That's because I'm 17, and I'm a lesbian, news flash! That means I like eating vagina! Not dick!" Linden yelled with a wicked smile. Raegan wasn't trying to tame her anymore.

"Seriously, I'd stop pushing her buttons man. She'd either arrest you, or kill you. No in between." The man shrugged.

"Kill me then." With those words out in the open. Linden pulled a gun from the back of her dress and put the barrel against his temple.

"Scum like you deserve to be fucked in the ass by Satan himself." She said with her face turned up.

"You're a disgusting human being for killing so much children. Raping multiple teenagers, and harassing their parents. Tormenting pets, you deserve the worst of the worse, I hope you rot in hell." She muttered but took the gun from his temple.

"And believe me. I'm gonna make your life a living hell because in prison, for people for have raped kids and teenagers, they get it in the ass. I've seen it." Linden smirked slightly looking at the man.

"I'm going to be the last thing you see at night, the first thing you see in the morning, and the last thing you see as the life is sucked out of you." She whispered in his ear.

"Fuck you." He hissed at her. I was just standing there, I couldn't believe Raegan was allowing her to say this. Especially to him.

"No, fuck you dad."

-

YES OKAY LET ME EXPLAIN. RAEGAN AND LINDENS DAD THAT DIED WAS THEIR STEP FATHER WHO REPLACED THEIR ACTUAL FATHER CAUSE HES AN ASS IF YOU DIDNT NOTICE. SO HES BACK AND RAEGANS AND LINDENS LIFE IS REVEALED JUST A SMALL BIR. JAEGAN WILL BE COMING UP SOONNNN

- lots of love, b x