19 - the final kiss

Its been a month since Justin joined Raegan in the criminal lifestyle, but everyday, a piece of Justin cracks causing him to become a little more insane. Raegan noticed, along with the oldest member of BTS, Jin. Watching from afar, Raegan and Jin could tell that Justin was becoming more violent especially when it comes to jobs Namjoon and Linden keep giving him. But today, today was different. 

"Justin, I need you to murder someone," Linden spoke up in the meeting they were having as a group. BTS where awestruck, including Namjoon, but Raegan instantly stood up banging his fist against the wooden table. 

"No way is he doing it Linden," Raegan's voice became as cold as an iceberg towards his sister who had a dancing smirk on her face, Justin kept looking between them. 

"Its not your choice-"

"Don't fucking start Linden!" Raegan's angry voice filled the abandoned room they were in. Everyone put their attention on a flaming Raegan. 

"He isn't your fucking toy, he's a person with feelings." Raegan told his sister. 

"You killed someone, so whats the difference for Justin to kill someone?" She smirked as Justin gasped looking at Raegan. He instantly knew Linden's plan, and for once, he wasn't going along with it. 

"Yeah I killed someone Linden, but that guilt has been building up and up, and I know it'll break Justin, so no way in hell am I going to allow that to happen." And for once, Raegan took charge instead of his sister. He grabbed Justin's wrist, making him stand up. 

"It was good seeing you guys again, don't get into too much trouble," BTS nodded their heads as they and Linden watched Raegan drag a confused Justin from the building. Once back in the hotel room, Raegan ushered Justin to the bed and instantly grabbed the clothes and suitcases as he angrily packed away the clothes, messily may I add. 

"Rae, what the hell are you doing?" Justin spoke as Raegan zipped up the first suitcase. 

"I knew she was going to drag you too far. I fucking knew it, I should've listened to Kana, Linden just always thinks of her-" Justin shut Raegan up by holding his face in his hands, making them stand in the middle of the room with Justin's hands on Raegan's cheeks. 

"Calm down," Justin whispered. 

"Why did you have to stay? Why?" Raegan softly asked as he began to choke up. "I tried my hardest to keep you away from this, and you just took this opportunity without a doubt, Justin, you could've died at any stage and it would've been my fault."

"If I died, it would not of been your fault, it would've been mine and my idiot reasons, but I did this to get to know you better." Justin told the boy standing in front of him. 

"If you wanted to get to know me better, you could've gave me a quiz or some test, but not your life." Raegan shook his head as he pulled Justin's body closer to his by putting his hands on Justin's small waist. 

"But I learn better by experience, and I want you to get out of this too Raegan, your life is too important," For the first time, the statement that left Justin's lips were the most serious words he ever spoke in eighteen years. 

"I will if you never come back into this life," Raegan instantly agreed with Justin, who smiled and nodded. 

"I promise." With those two words, Raegan felt a weight off his shoulders and his heart felt ten times lighter than before. 

"And to prove it, I'll do this." And Justin slightly stood on his tippy toes, connecting his and Raegan's lips together. 

In that moment, it didn't matter that Raegan basically disowned his sister or it didn't matter what was awaiting for them outside the door. All that mattered was them and that kiss. 

The final kiss. 

-

OKAY HELLO, HI I AINT DEAD. I JUST HAVE MAJOR WRITERSBLOCK FOR THIS DAMNED STORY WHICH DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE BUT IM TRYING TO GET BACK ON TRACK SO YEAH, ANYWAY ENJOY THIS FAKE JAEGAN REUNION CAUSE YEAH 

- b x