final author's note/next book

I'm not even sure that I've processed this book is over. I just... wow. This is the first book I've ever finished, and it means the world to me that it's gotten as much support as it has. Writing this over the past eight months has helped me in ways that still kind of confuse me, and your support and comments have helped even more. I honestly love you all.

That said, if any of you have a question about the book, or what happens after the chapter or between any chapters, please ask me here! I'm more than happy to answer anything you have! They could be anything from what happens to Lynn after her brother gets out of jail (she still stays in Josh's custody, since Matt was a convict and deemed unfit to be her caretaker) to if Lynn and Daniel get married (yes). It could even be about my process in writing it or anything like that. Ask away! I'd love to get to talk with you all!

As Lynn addressed in the previous chapter, there will not be a sequel to this book. Trust me, it pains me to say that just as much, if not more, as it pains you to read it. (Future edit - I did actually break this promise and try to write a sequel. I've since come to the conclusion that I made this book without a sequel in mind and I think it's best if it stays stand-alone.)

I love you all, and until next time

Stay street, frens |-/