Is This The End?

A/N: Sorry I didn't upload a chapter for a couple days. I hope you enjoy this one!

I kept my game plan in mind. Yoshinaka would attempt to punch me, and I managed to dodge. I would duck, twist my body, even jump. He never touched me, so I did what I needed to. The punching/dodging cycle continued for a short while, until Yoshinaka became pale and started shaking and swaying back and forth. I knew what was about to happen, and I had to keep myself from laughing.

"Is something wrong, Yoshinaka?"

I noticed his cold blue eyes gaze into mine, and the maliciousness in them was much higher.

"You think you're so smart, huh?"

I snickered and shrugged my shoulders.

"Smarter than you, surely."

Yoshinaka wanted to snap at me, but before he could, he collapsed. I knew he fainted from the blood loss, and I took it as my opportunity to snatch the needle from his pocket. I smashed it in with my bat, and painted heavily. Breathing was a real struggle, and I felt my lungs overworking themselves. I felt woozy, but was determined to clean up the mess from the broken needle, and go home unharmed.

I... I promise to eat...

I knelt down shakily besides the mess, and tore off part of my coat sleeve to use as an absorber. The liquid soaked into it, and I pulled off Yoshinaka's gloves and put them on before picking up the piece and throwing it out.

I tried to walk, but my legs were heavy and knobby. I couldn't move forward, to put it simply. My head started to feel like it was being shoveled out a little at a time, and all I could hear was buzzing. I felt my nervous heartbeat slow down... too much. There was a very faded thudding sound, and everything went pitch black.

I'm going to eat...