1- The meeting

You are still shocked and anxious. "HOW DO I TELL THEM THAT I'M GETTING MARRIED??" you thought.

Knowing that your members are very strict when it comes to boys, you went to your maknae to ask for sympathy.

"W" you shouted but W still didn't hear you. You texted her instead.

W was holding her phone. She scratched her head and turned it from left to right. The maknae went to your place.

"What were you going to tell me?" W asked.

"Uhhm--uhh.. I don't know how to tell you this..." you replied.

"Uhh-mm unnie are you pregnant?!" The Maknae asked loudly.

"Hey Unnies! Y/N unni is pregnant!" W teasingly shouted before letting her tongue out.

The members heard it and they all laughed.

"How can your unnie be pregnant when she doesn't even have a boyfriend?" Lady said.

"Who said I don't have a boyfriend??! I WILL. No, actually, its not just a boyfriend. I'm going to have a HUSBAND" you said proudly.

"A HUSBAND?!!" FATE gasped in chorus.

"Yah! A hus--" You cut yourself off as soon as you realized what you just blurted out. Your eyes widened and you quickly covered your mouth.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Lady asked with a stern tone.

"Uhh-mm.. You see... I got invited to this reality show where I'll be in a virtual marriage.." you said in a shaky voice.

"Oh! Are you referring to We Got Married?" Lena asked.

"Uhh--mm.. Yes.." you said nervously.

"What?! The --disgarshteng shet" blue said, imitating Lee Min Ho.

"What about the promise that we're only going to have boyfriends when we're not idols anymore?" Mary asked.

"Well, its just for the broadcast. Its not like he's going to be my real life boyfriend." you said

Lady sighed. "Y/N, we trust you, okay? Virtual marriage is just virtual. No falling in love." Lady said

"Also, No skinships, okay? Act hard to get" Lena said.

"...Okay?" you said hesitantly.

"Okay, I have a dare.. if you will truly fall for your Virtual Husband.. you need to do 50 push ups while shouting your favorite vegtable for five times in front of him..just for no reason.. however, If you have not fallen for him, just shout your favorite vegtable for 10 times infront of him without doing the pushups.." Lady said

"Lady, are you serious?" Lena asked.

"UNNI..Jebaal, what if I'll really fall for him?? DO I REALLY HAVE TO DO THAT?!" You said.

"Oh c'mon unni, that's too much... but... I think it's also a good idea, Unniss!" roché smirked.

"Wait guys, what if y/n is older than her husband?" W asked while laughing. "NOO-NAA" "Y/N NOONA" "NOO-"

"STOP IT W! I don't want to be called noona, I prefer being the young one so I can call him oppa" you laughed but you were quite nervous because you are used to being with FATE all the time.

11:56PM
FATE Dorm

An envelope was sent to the dorm.
You immediately opened it.
"Annyeong y/n!! Are you ready to meet your husband tomorrow at 2PM in the afternoon? I guess you are! See you! Sleeptight y/n .. dream of him~ fighting!!"