25 - My fans?

The next day...

" TRENDING!  Y/N AND KIM NAM JOON DATING IN REAL LIFE? "

"A FAN POSTED A VIDEO OF KIM NAM JOON AND CHANYEOL, FIGHTING OVER Y/N!"

" Y/N is dating the two top stars, Chanyeol and Kim Nam Joon. "

Your name was all over the social networking sites. A lot of fans started to bash you and your group. The armys started to hate you for being a two timer, even the exo-ls were enraged, every notification that your group received was all about you being a two timer and a famewhore. You didn't know that, the sasaeng can really ruin you overnight. not only you but everyone who is beside you. even the Red strings (A/N: I changed the fandom name into red strings instead of fighters, hehe) were attacked by other fandoms for trying to protect you from all the hate.

You were still asleep, when everything happened and the members were busy writing the song for their solo parts in the upcoming album of fate next next month. You were the one who finished your song first, so they didn't wake you up.

"Y/N!!" Someone shouted your name, making your eyes slightly open, but you didn't care, you wanted to sleep and sleep because you worked all night writing the song with your boyfriend.

"WHERE IS Y/N??? I need her now!" Someone kept looking for you, it was as if something happened.

"WAE?WAE?" You whined with a raspy voice. You rubbed your eyes and stretched your arms as you leaned in the head board.

The person who was looking for you quickly twisted the door knob, opening it widely.
"Y/N! Don't you know what's happening? How can you wake up just right now?" He nagged, barging in your room without knocking.

"Ah..Mma--Managernim, ahh" You bowed, as you covered your mouth for acting informal around him. You're close with your manager but there are really times, where you should act formal, especially when you know he's mad.

"Don't tell me, you still don't know what's happening here, Y/N?!" He asked with his one eyebrow raising.

"What do you mean??" You asked out of confusion, scratching your head. You really have no idea what happened.

*Flashback*
July 1
When Jimin and other bts members arrived.

You and Nam joon were the ones who opened the gate for them to enter. suddenly, as the bts members entered the house.

"Hyung, We've been followed by the sasaeng fan. " Jimin said with an apologetic look.

You were just silent. How can that sasaeng fan be so fast in making a move.

Nam joon clenched his fists made signals to Jimin that he blurted out something that is not supposed to be heard by you.

"Oppa, don't worry... " You held his hand tightly and looked at him, intently. 

"Hah? wha-what, do you mean?" He stuttered, avoiding eye contact with you as his palms were sweating while both of you were holding hands.

"Ahh, We're going inside. Both of you should talk privately. " Jimin said, as the members followed him.
———
The two of you were still at the gate.

"Oppa." You sighed, as you bit your lower lip.

"I know. " You gave a weak smile.

"Ahh. Y/N, I'm sorry. " He said with a apologetic look, he was looking at the ground. You didn't really want to hear him saying sorry because you knew he just kept it a secret for you not to worry.