7- one month??

Author's note :
Wgm couples only meet once or twice a week, depending on their schedules. So, I'm so sorry if there are time skips. Excuse my wrong grammars. hmmm. Anyways, Enjoy.

APRIL 13
8:30PM
BTS DORM

Nam joon rereads the letter. "Dimple Couple! Its almost your one month as a Couple and for that, Both of you will already be living under one house.The key and the address is in the envelope. FIGHTING DIMPLES~"

"Hyung.. you and y.n's 30th day is fast approaching!!! Hyung!!" Jimin excitedly gave the coffee on nam joon's desk

"Yeah.. yeaah. Wgm never failed to surprise me.. " nam joon nodded as he took a sip of the coffee.

"Hyung.. I heard that you were the one who took care of y/n.. " taehyung interrupted,jin and taehyung barged in nam joon's studio

"Nam joon, are you still sure that you're just doing this and that for the broadcast??" Jin asked as he was dancing like a robot, smirking at namjoon.

"Hmmm.. there were articles that Nam joon went to visit y/n even if there was no broadcast.." yoongi said in a serious way, passing by nam joon's studio.

"Hyuuunggg.." taehyung teasing nam joon. "Oppa Nam joon, nam joon oppa" taehyung copying y/n's cute voice.

"Taeee.." namjoon guffawed.

"Even if she is just my virtual wife, she is also a friend to me..and she's all alone in the hospital and her manager told me to look after her if i have a free time" nam joon defensively explained, arms out with palms forward.

"Hyung... you are acting way too defensive.. You should've called us so that we can also visit y/n" jimin grinned.

APRIL 13
8:30PM
fate DORM

"Unnie, I think namjoon and you became closer.. " W opens up the topic to the girls.

"Ohmygash.. y/n.. There are a lot of articles about you and nam joon sunbae.. " mary looks at you, letting you see her phone.

"I watched all the broadcasts, including the broadcast yesterday..I think both of you really grew fond of each other.. " Lena winked, supporting the dimple couple.

"Uhhh.. I think, its time to do the dare..." Blue grinned as she was anticipating that you'll fall for nam joon.

"Unnie?? Its not what you think.. Nam joon and I are just friends.. hmmm.. " you defensively stated.

"Duhh? It's gonna be a big deal if you and nam joon really dated.. " Lady said as she gave a sarcastic smile.

"But I think, other armys and  fighters supports the both of you. Don't worry about the hateee.. Fightingg~" Lena raised her hand doing the fighting hand sign.

"Hmm.. Y.N.. you should really be careful okay?" Lady muttured, moving her eyebrows down.

"Of course, I will unni.. Can't you trust me?? Besides, I won't do any of your dares..hmmph hmmph" You nodded, biting your lips while you are acting cute, showing your dimples.

"Jebaaaal y/n!!! Stop doing your aegyoo!! But it was our deal right!!!" Mary glared as she was about to throw a pillow to you.

APRIL 16
2:30 PM
Backstage when fate was already done performing

Nam joon and the bts members greeted you and fate.

"GOOD JOB WIFEY.. YOU DID IT!!" namjoon made an eye contact with you, smiled genuinely as he raised his hand to do a hi5 with you. (MCEES; "nam joon really supported and cheered for his wife backstage.. aweee" Miseon rubbed her hands together, anticipating. )