15 - I trust you

Author's note:
Hi! I don't really know if I should continue this story but Thank you for the people who commented and voted for my story. You don't know how much this made me think that I should still continue writing this until the very end. I hope you guys support me, I would also like to thank the people who followed me back. Thank you so much, You all made my day! xx. ♡
-

June 2, 2017
Fate Dorm
8:00 AM

It was early in the morning, You were in your room, as you scrolled through your phone.

"Fate's Y/N and Exo's Chanyeol in a relationship?"

"Is this the end for Nam joon and Y/N?"
"Fate's y/n and Exo's chanyeol caught hugging each other."
"Fate's y/n, Real lover is Chanyeol?"

You saw a lot of articles about you and chanyeol. You were shocked as your eyes widened. You immediately texted chanyeol as you panicked.

"Oppa otteoke?"

you waited for one minute.
* Your phone vibrates*

"Waeyo, Y/N?"
Without knowing it, you sent the message to Nam joon.

"Ah-" You took a deep breathe. You received a text from chanyeol, saying sorry. but okay, chanyeol wasn't really the problem here nor the fans, It was nam joon. You were scared that he might get the wrong idea.

*Your phone vibrates*
*Kring kring*
It was a call from nam joon.

Your heart was beating fast. You don't know if you should answer it. You didn't have the guts to do so.

"Oh c'mon y/n, He doesn't like you anyways, so what, right?" As you thought to yourself, clenching your fists. "I can do this. I am y/n" " As you said to yourself.

You accepted the call.
"Y/N, What happened?" He asks with worried voice.

"Ah, Ah - .." You stuttered, you didn't have the chance to talk.

"Y/N, It's okay, I'll try to fix this, Let's talk about it later when the broadcasts ends." He said with a stern voice, as he ended the call cold heartedly.

Your agency and Chanyeol's were a sister company, so if chanyeol's side denies, yours will too.

A lot of armys and aeries got mad at you. It was as if you had an affair with chanyeol.

Tbh, you weren't that hurt about the issue between you and chanyeol because both of you were just close friends but it hit you when, other fans were attacking the other members as they called Fate, A group of two timers, A group of snakes and A group of playgirls. It was okay if people would hate you but your members? No, You never want any of your members disrespected that way.
-
June 2, 2017
11:30 AM
Wgm Broadcast
S restaurant
You were waiting for Nam joon to arrive. As you ordered the food for the both of you.

You were really nervous to see Nam joon. You were also scared that He might throw a glass of water in front of you because of the issue or He might slap you on your face.

after 5 minutes of waiting, your husband or your any minute now ex husband, came, as he walked, biting his lips, as he went to sit facing you.

You stood up, and bowed to him.

(Mcees; " Isn't this scenario too formal?" Misun tilted her head as she furrowed. )

"Y/N, Wife, Why are you acting so formal?" He asked as he lift his eyebrow up.

"Mianhae." you muttered as you looked at him intently.
*The atmosphere became awkward again*
( "Oh, I think these couple should be called the awkward couple."
*The food arrived*
Nam joon was delighted to see the food you ordered.
"Y/N, Do you order this? " His eyes sparkled as he ate the Kalguksu.

You nodded. As you cut the meat, putting it all on his plate.

"Y/N, You should eat too." He said as he ate everything well. You noticed that he has something on his mouth.

"Oppa. Come closer." Nam joon was densed but he ended up coming closer. You got a tissue, as you wiped his mouth.

He leaned back. "Ahh, Y/N Why? You're making my shake again." He giggled as he covered his face, he felt embarassed that he has something on his face.

("Aiggoo, This couple, Really." Misun moved her head from side to side, As she clapped her hands )

You both giggled together. As you started eating. He looked at you.

"Y/N.." He muttered as he sat straight.

"Wae?" You were looking down, avoiding his eyes. You knew that was the time. The time, where he will be confronting you.

*Silence*
He looked at you more intently. It was as if he was signaling you to explain. You were bewildered.

"Oppa, About the issue, I know you think that i'm a two timer, To tell you, Me and him are close friends. I just need someone to talk to that time, I'm very sorry, If you thought of me as a bad person, Its my fau-" You explained, as your eyes became watery, Nam joon interrupted that you didn't finish what you were about say.

"No, Y/N, I never thought of you as a two timer or bad person, I trust you. Tbh, When I knew about it, I was a bit jealous. " He looked at you with pure sincerity. Nam joon was trying to clear up the issue, You were thankful that he said that, It made you feel relieved.

( "They just, openly talked about the issue. " Misun was surprised, as she covered her mouth.

"Are they really dating outside Wgm?" Eric glared to the screen. As shook his head from side to side.

"Aiggo, I think they really are! Awee!" Misun cheered.)

*After an hour of chitchating with Nam joon*

*Someone familiar opens the door of the restaurant widely*

She looked like a boyish chick.
She was wearing a black cap, black jacket, black sneakers and hair was tied up.
But she, Honestly, looked like she was a grim reaper ready to get souls.

"W!" You shouted to be heard. Nam joon who was facing to you looked at W, as Nam joon immediately got his phone as if he was gonna text someone important.

Author's note:
I shortened this chapter because the next chapter is dedicated to my bestfriend. I hope you guys, Still support me. Lovelots xx ♡