2- The Plan

MARCH 15 2017
BigHitEnt
BTS STUDIO
Before the Meeting

"Hyung, there's an envelope for you" jimin said.

"Just leave it in my studio.. I'll read it later.." nam joon didn't care at first but when Jimin opened and started reading it aloud.

"Annyeong NamJoon! We are from WGM. You are the first couple for this new sea--- "

While Jimin started reading the first lines of the letter, everyone got intrigued that they all went to Jimin and Nam joon.

"RM YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED? JINJA?? DAEBAK?! TO WHom Is she sexy??" Hoseok asked, as he smiled and jumped out of excitement.

"I still don't know who my wife is.." rapmon replied, acting as if he doesn't care.

"Don't worry hyung, if she you won't like you, you still have me. " jimin winked at nam joon, teasingly.

7:30 PM
WGM  STAFF TEXTED RM
"Hello Rap Mon! Are you curious about your wife's indentity?"

The We got married staffs were really excited to tell him who his wife is. They gave him a clue.

"The first clue, she is an ARMY before she debuted..
Second clue, she has a very deep dimples and a gummy smile"

When the clues were already given. Nam joon has already someone in mind. He told the staff that he thinks he already knows who it is.
"I think she's from 5/11, can you just tell me the name?? I have the feeling  that its her but I might be wrong.." nam joon told the staff. The staff did not mention a name and just told nam joon that he is going to meet his wife the next day after tomorrow.

FAST FORWARD TO THE MEETING OF Y/N AND NAMJOON
"Annyeonghaseyo, Nam joon sunbae! " You bowed to nam joon. 

"Annyeong, K-yna"  he bowed as a replied.

After saying Hi and introducing yourself to each other again. Both of you began stiff and awkward.

"So.. K-Yna..This is not your real name right? Its y/n.." Nam joon shyly asked.

"Né.. But how'd you know my favorite flower?" you raised your eyebrows as you asked your husband.

"I researched about you.." nam joon smiled, looking at you, and laughed after he realized that what he said was awkward.

"Did you already know who I was?" you tried to make your conversation longer even if it was still awkward.

"The staffs gave me clues, then you were the first person that went on my mind." He explained.

Both of you were laughing. Nam joon asked you if you want to go outside to walk or eat..You both decided to look for a place to eat.

You had a conversation about what you should call each other.
"Oppa, what do you think I should call you?"

Nam Joon was surprised when you suddenly called him "oppa"

"Mworago? What did you say ___ssi?" he purposely acted like he did not hear it.

"Oppa nam joonie! Joonie oppa!!"
(Mcees; Eomoo kyeowo ___ssi !! Too much aegyos)

"Omo.. K-Yna I really did not expect you do that!!" Namjoon was smiling because you acted too cute.

you laughed. "Seriously, what should I call you?"

"Just call me, Nam Joon or RM .. But I think its cute if you call me oppa.."

"Uhmmm.. Okay? I'll just call you nam joon first since its still are first meeting.. "

"K-yna, how 'bout you? What do you think I should call you?"

"UHMM, just y/n .. " You smiled.

The staff handed another envelope to the both of you. Nam joon read it aloud with his husky voice. "K-yna and NamJoon, Did you enjoy your first meeting? Tomorrow will be the your second day as a couple.. For now you need to let go.. Fighting DIMPLE RAPPER COUPLE~"

-interviewing Nam Joon-
"How did you plan the first meeting? and what was your first impression with y/n?"

Since I was the one who was told first about WGM, I got to plan to suprise her with flowers, I know it was just simple but it's just our first meeting....

Its not my first time to see her.. but my first impression with y/n is that she really has that charm when she smiles, you can also smile....

What did you feel when she said Jin was her ideal husband?

Actually, I was scared that she might not guess that I'm her husband. I was just okay when she said Jin was her ideal husband, I, myself can say I'm not the husband material type of guy..

-interview Y/N-
What did you feel when he said he was your husband?

Actually my heart beated fast, when he said that. I was happy that Nam joon sunbae is my husband... He was my bias before I debut..I even read fanfic books about him and bts *laughs* (you asked the interviewer "is he gonna see this?'') *laughs again* *you forgot that everything was broadcasted* (can you just edit out this part? asks again...)

What are your expectation from your husband?

I don't expect anything from him, I just want us to be a happy go lucky couple..

We Got Married #DimpleCouple
#Preview
FATEdancing to DOPE..

Ayo ladies & gentleman
junbiga dwaettdamyeon bureulge yeah!
ttan nyeoseokdeulgwaneun dareuge
nae seutaillo nae nae nae nae seutaillo eo!

FATE AND BTS EATING JAPCHAE TOGETHER...
"THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD MANAGERNIM BOB" Bts and 5/11

End of preview*

Author's note:
This update is short because I have class tomorrow. I'm sorry if i'm not good at writing stories. I know its kinda boring. But please, don't hate me.. I just want to share this to you guys.. hehe..