12 - revelation

"Neh, I like you! I like you, Kim Nam Joon! I like you!" unintentionally, this words just came out of your mouth.

*Silence* Nam joon was left speechless. Then you walked out, trying escape the awkward situation.

but just when you were about to take a step, Nam joon suddenly grabbed you by the hand.

Your heart was pounding hard as Namjoon stared deeply into your eyes.
"—Ahh— uhh-uhhmm, y/n .... " Nam joon stuttered, as he looked for the right words to say.

"Y/n, we can't leave this conversation unfinished. Can we talk for a while?" He said.

you hesitated, as your eyebrows furrowed.

"Please?'' he said, begging you.

you couldn't say no to him, you sat down.

*Silence* only the sounds of the waves remain.

finally after a couple seconds, nam joon decided to break off the silence.

"Y/N, sorry... I should have been more careful, I wasn't able set enough boundaries between us. " he muttered.

The tears that you've been holding back came streaming down your cheeks.

Nam joon reached out to your cheeks as he tries to wipe your tears but you slapped his hand away

"Why are you like this? Why do you keep acting this way? Why do you keep pushing me away, but your actions mean otherwise?" you exclaimed.

"I'm tired of believing, I am tired of assuming that someday, it will just pass, that someday what I feel would just go away, I know you and i both made it clear that we would be friends, that everything was just for this show. I am sorry for falling for you, Sorry, It was not your fault, it was mine. " you said, your voice was shaky as you felt apologetic. as you wiped your tears and tried to do smile.

Nam joon looked worried, looking down, not knowing what to say to you.

he bit his lips, as he closed his eyes for a long time and breathe as he said, hesitating.
"I am sorry, I really don't know if I should say this to you.."

"But, Honestly, ww—what you feel about me is not right.. " He paused. taking a deep breathe.

"I can't be with you.." He closed his eyes as he said worriedly.

"because, I had a relationship with Hera and I am still hoping that we'll get back together. " he muttered as he bit his lips worried if he said the right thing.

"Hah." you gasped.  "So, What am I to you? Am I just someone you could play feelings with? Am I just a pastime for you? You should've just told me before. " You said, trying to control your emotions.

"Neh, It is my fault, and I'm very sorry, I am sorry because I messed up... Anyways, Nam joon sunbae i understood what you meant. I'm sorry if i became the wall between you and hera. I'll try to be more professional, I am very sorry if i acted this way, I honestly, never knew that this would come to this point, where I would cry in front of you, I am sorry, I showed you my weak side" You explained, Holding back your tears avoiding his eyes, You felt like you wanted to just cry but you still have that small pride that you should be strong. You were already breaking but you decided to end everything with a smile.

Just when nam joon, was abouy to say something, You immediately interrupt, you wanted the last word to be yours.

"Anyways, I'll get going. " You said as you walked away.

-----
As you went to the hotel room where Wayne is.

*Knock knock*
"Y/N unnie?" W shouted.

"Open the door." You demanded with a serious voice.

"Unnie, Mianhae, The Wgm staffs told us that you are not allowed in this room and that we should not let you in no matter what. You should be with Nam joon right?" W said, as she stick her ear on the door, so that she can hear you.

"Oh, great? So are you telling me i'm gonna be sleeping in one room with him?" You gulped, as you tried to twist thr door knob again and again.

"Unnie, miane, You're going to be okay with him right?" She worriedly asked.

You just leaned on the door. Thinking of how you should go inside the room or whether you just go to Kim Nam joon's room.

"How can I even face him?"

"Oh, great WGM." you thought to yourself.

______
1:30 AM
*knock knock*
Someone immediately opened the door for you.

"Ah—ah, Y/N?" He stuttered, avoiding eye contact.

"The members locked the room and there are no available rooms." You did a half smile as you went inside the room.

You didn't even dare to look at him one last time, you just slumped in the couch, as you covered your eyes with pillows.

You knew that, He was shocked with your behavior.

"Y/N, you can just sleep on the bed, the couch is too hard for you to sleep on, maybe your back would hurt when you wake up.." He worriedly said.

You intentionally didn't answer him. You just closed your eyes even if you wanted to cry and shout that time. You did your best holding back the tears.

——
2:00 AM
Nam joon waited for you to be asleep. He carried you (bridal style) as he gently let you down on the bed.

He covered you with a blanket, since he saw that you were cold. He smiled a bit but thinking of what happened made him, whisper to your ear.

"I'm sorry, Y/N."
______
6:00 AM

You were shocked to see yourself on the bed, you immediately checked inside the blanket if you are still wearing your panty.

"Ahh— Thank you Lord." You felt relieved. Nothing would really happen with both of you, but it is better to check.

You did all your morning routine. Nam joon was still asleep on the couch. You decided to leave a letter for him after you leave from the room.

"6:30AM

Dear Nam joon,
Good morning! First of all, I would like to thank you for transferring me on the bed. I hope we forget what happened last night and let's continue  working as professionals, I will be away for 2 weeks, See you in seoul."

Author's Note
First of all, I'm so sorry for this awful story, anyways, I will be trying my best to make it better. Please dont forget to vote. Goodnight y'all. ♡