17 - You and Me?

Author's Note:
This will be my last update for this this week, I have a lot of things to so at school. Btw, The last chapter I updated was a bit Taeun inspired. I'm really a big fan of Taemin and Naeun couple. Just saying. hmm. Btw, Please do support my friend Earlalooo23 on her story too. Don't forget to vote, okay? Take care y'all. xx

-
June 2, 2017
8:00PM
From: Kim Nam joon

STAY. Please? Let's talk.
Your eyes widened. Your heart was pounding fast, as you and W continued walking.

"W!" Some guy shouted. You and W turned your heads to him. It was taehyung. He ran towards us.

"W, unnie?" W was flustered as she tilted her head with her eyebrows down, looking at taehyung.

"You're really consistent, are you?" Taehyung smirked, as he took a step closer to W.

"We need to get out of here. I think Kim Nam Joon will talk to y/n. " He whispered to W, covering his mouth.

W just nodded with a smirk as she looked at you intently.
"I'll just go home with Taehyung unnie. " She excitedly waved goodbye pushing you to go back to the carnival.

"Huh? Waeyo? W, You both just did a blind date and you're leaving me." You blabbered.

"Trust me unnie, I'll be fine. Just go back inside." W let you go back inside using her hands to signal that you should go.

W and Taehyung did a hi-five together as they felt like they fulfilled something when you got back inside.

You walked slowly. As you entered, The carnival lights were turned off. It was scary, It felt like you were in a horror film that anytime now, zombies would come chasing you.
*Kring Kring*
Your phone vibrated.
From: Kim Nam Joon
I'm in the ferris wheel. I'm waiting. Where are you?

You didn't reply because, you felt frightened as you walked. Someone tapped your shoulder causing you to turn your head to the person who tapped you.

"W? Is that you?" You asked with shaky voice.

All the lights turned on, The arcade, The extreme rides lights, The carousel, It was too beautiful that you almost forgot the person who tapped you.

"Waaah." Your eyes were glittering, It was really mesmerizing.

"Y/N....I'm here. " Some guy said to you. He touched your shoulders as he shook you to get your attention.

"Ahh, I'm sorry." You were a bit startled, as you saw Nam joon in front of you. You ignored him since you really enjoyed looking at the lights glow at night.

*When you were already back to your senses. *
"What's with this carnival thing?" You said with a serious face, showing no interests with it. but deep inside your heart, you are really interested.

"Ahh, I'm--I'm jus-just really sorry. " He looked down, stuttering.

"What are you sorry for? Nam joon, You do not need to say sorry. It was my fault for liking you and for causing trouble with Chanyeol, Stop saying that you're sorry, It was my fault okay? I've already accepted the fact that you just see me as your dongsaeng, All your actions towards me was just friendship and nothing more, I am happy spending the time left with us and If you are doing this just because of guilt then please stop, you're just making it hard for me." You exclaimed as you tried to walked away.

Nam joon grabbed your hand, as you turned back to him, as he hugged you tightly.

"Please stay, Please?" He whispered while hugging you.

Your heart started to melt. "Please stay, Please" Those words are too sweet. You felt that he needs you, He was pleading, you can see it on his eyes the he was sincere, He hugged you even tight. You didn't know what to do, You freezed. Your mind was saying you shouldn't believe him but your heart says otherwise. You were stubborn that you followed your heart.
You hugged him back

"Oppa, I'll stay." You said with a gentle voice, as you caressed his back.

Without knowing it, W and Taehyung were hiding at the bumped car area where they can see a nice view of you and nam joon hugging each other. The two chuckled. Its as if, They were dispatch, They took a picture of the two of you.

"Nam joon hyung really, respects y/n, He can just kiss her and say that he likes her, but he hugged her instead.." Taehyung said acting as if he was experienced.

"Ah, Neh, Have you already kissed a girl? From the looks of it, I think you're very experienced, unnie." W laughed bitterly, as she teased Taehyung.

He paused. "No." He shook his head as he glared.

W chuckled. "Mianhae, Taehyung unnie."

"Wayne-na, We should buy popcorn, It feel like we're watching romantic drama right now." Taehyung joked, as the both giggled to themselves.

*Back to You and Nam joon*
*When both of you let go of each others hugs*
*Nam joon immediately, said what his supposed to say earlier*

"Y/N, First of all, There are a lot of things that I am sorry about, I am so sorry that It took me a long time to realize that I like you. I'm sorry because I was denial of my feelings for you. I am sorry because I was the reason why you cried, I am sorry for ignoring you when all you did was too understand me. I am sorry because I made an alibi that your feelings isn't right, I am sorry for telling you that I love hera, when you confessed to me, I'm sorry becaus--" You pulled nam joon as you tipped toe to surprisingly steal a kiss from him, It was a smack but he stiffened with his eyes widened and his heart pounding very fast.

You immediately took off your lips to him, since you felt embarassed because he wasn't reacting. He was speechless.

Author's Note:
I shorten the chapter because I have class tomorrow. I hope you will still support me! ♡♡