24 - Sasaeng Fan

"Y/N, I————" He was interrupted because someone unexpectedly shouted so loud, that even a sound proof room can hear the scream.

"Oppa... Let's talk about this later... They are here." You quickly ran to the comfort room, to fix your hair and change your clothes.

"Y/N, I think — We shou--should" He stuttered as he heard the loud footsteps. He wanted to tell you but he was worried that maybe you're going to break up with him if you knew.

*knock knock* "Unnie, Are you there with Nam joon sunbaenim?" W asked. W knew that you and nam joon were together but the unnies forced W to knock on the door to check on you.

You quickly opened the door with your one eyebrow raised, You weren't that surprised to see your unnies crouching down, sticking their ears to the door.

"Ahhh, Y/N, WW--We were ju--just checking the door.." Lady said defensively, looking at every direction to avoid eye contact, The unnies looked at each other as they quickly decide to just escape the situation as they went down the stairs. 

——

"My daughters from another mother, Lady, Blue and Mary. What's with you?" Your mom asked the trio as she was seated on a couch with her legs crossed.

"Auntiiiiieeeeee! We can't believe you allowed Y/N to have a boyfriend. " They whined.

"I thought you guys support it!" Your mom squeaked.

"No! We don't like him for y/n"
"We just said it because for the mean time she's happy but no and Never!"
"Noo, We will never, Nam joon sunbae is so famous, It can ruin y/n's career."
"Nam joon had a relationship with hera? Auntie! Whyyyyyy did you allow them?"

The trio blurted out. They were really being insensitive. You heard everything from upstairs, You knew they intentionally made their voice louder for you to hear it. You looked at Nam joon, he was looking at them downstairs as he was clenching his fists. He heard everything. He knows the trio didn't want him for you  and they think Nam joon's big trouble. He leaned in the railings, trying to control his anger, he managed to put a weak smile as he savagely said.  "Hey, If you want someone, I called my members to come here too, so that you guys can already stop talking about us."

You slapped Nam joon on his shoulder.  "Y/N, I don't want you to be sad all over this, This is nothing to me." He whispered. You knew Nam joon was so annoyed with your unnies but  he tried his best to hold back. 

The members were shocked to hear nam joon's voice. Obviously they want nam joon to feel uncomfortable around them but guess what? your boyfriend did his best to act cool with it. 

W, Lena and Roché just guffawed when Nam joon said that the members were coming by.

"Uhh, Unnie. Nam joon's members are coming by." Roché smirked at the trio. Roché loves the trio but sometimes, they're just too much. She was completely annoyed by their actions that she stayed away from them for the meantime.

W and Lena looked at each other murmuring, as if they were hiding something. Okay, Lena has a crush on Jimin and they became a bit close because Jimin thought her to dance a routine that was hard to execute. Lena isn't good at hiding her feelings, she just fangirls so much. Aigoo this girl. W? She and Taehyung have been really close because of the double date that they really maybe developed feelings for each other but both are denial, maybe, Lena and W were nervous at the same time excited, as much they want to talk to them and be super close, they can't, because the unnie might notice their actions.