27 - See you tomorrow, Oppa

You and Nam joon communicated only through your phone, Both of you were prohibited to see each other and to talk because of the scandal but you two are hard headed, You stay up all night just to call him because the safest time where you can talk is when the members were asleep.

The trio knew that you still didn't break up with him, you didn't listen to them because YOU LOVE NAM JOON SO MUCH, The trio ignored you and treated you as if you were a stranger.

"Unnie, I made breakfast. " You tried to make it up to the unnies.

"Ahh, Okay. " Lady nodded and pouted.

"It's okay, I am going to go outside. " Blue said and walk out the kitchen.

"Y/N, This isn't gonna help..." Mary muttered as she went back slumping on the couch.

Roché, Lena and W, were the ones who tried to comfort you and sided to you Manager Li also tried his best giving you pieces of advice of handling the hate when you have performance where fans are present.

JULY 5
FATE DORM
10:45 AM

You and W, Where in the coconut water store, with your masks on. Drinking coconut water was like your beer and soju bonding with W. Both of you grabbed a chair to seat on as you placed the coconuts on your table.

"Unnie. " W said as she put the straw inside the hole of the coconut.

"Neh?" You bit your lower lip, as you did a half smile.

"This is our first coconut bonding for this month aigoo!" The maknae cheered, as she raised the coconut and made a toss of your coconut.

You smiled and stayed silent. "Yah! Why is my unnie so quiet?" She tried to make you smile.

"Hmm." You hummed, as you looked up for a while and sipped on your drink.

"I'm ending everything..." You sighed, as you gave a fake smile.

"Huh? Wha-What??" W stuttered as her eyes dilate.

You took a deep breath before saying anything. "I'm breaking up with him."

"Oh.." W gasped, she didn't expect you to say that so easily.

"Yup. " You nodded as you did a fake laugh. You were close to crying but you didn't want to cry because you know it's for the best. W immediately hugged you tightly. It was comforting, it somehow made you feel that you weren't alone.

"Thank you, W. Your unnie is really a pain in the neck." You muttered and chuckled as you patt her back.
-
July 5
2:30 PM
Recording Studio

This is it, This is the day the fans and your unnies have been waiting for. The day where you and nam joon finally end your virtual marriage.

Yeah being with Kim Nam joon was hard, You faced a lot of issues, hardships, But surely you're gonna miss Wgm, I mean Nam joon that soon will be your ex in real life.

You weren't ready to end everything, You mustered a lot of courage to walk going to the hallway. You wanted to cry as you were walking, You knew you weren't only here to end wgm and say your farewells. This is also the time, where you let go of him. You wanted to stop time and go back to the day you first met, where everything was fine. Ahh. You felt your eyes were watery because of wanting to cry but you wanted to look brave as you reached the studio.

You pushed the glass door wide open. You hesistated whether to just go because you saw his broad shoulders, He was on his headphones on, You thought he was busy, you didn't want to disturb him. You were just standing and waited for him to notice you.