14 - No replies

June 1, 2017
8:00PM
BTS DORM
Nam joon was all alone in his studio. He had a problem writing a song. He was really worried about you. Nam joon was texting you, since the last broadcast but, you weren't replying.

Someone bang the door, or should I say, Taehyung and Jungkook bang the door as they went in. The leader Kim nam joon, was very focus looking in a blank paper trying to write something. Jungkook and Taehyung just played with the toys displayed on nam joon's shelf.

"How do I make it up to y/n?" He asked as he look at the playful and cheerful maknae liners.

"Ahh, Hyung, I'll help you if you plan a blind date with any of the fate members or Roché." Taehyung raised his hand, as he excitedly volunteered.

"Ahhhh Hyung, I want to be on a blind date with Roché." Jungkook furrowed taking a step to where nam joon is and tried to beg.

"Okay, I'll only bring one of you in this blind date. " Nam joon pointed out as he explains seriously.

"Let's make a bet." Nam joon proposed.

"What do you think? If I text and call her, would she answer? If one of you guys got the correct answer, Will get the chance to go to the blind date.." He asked, with no interest. Nam joon was focusing on his phone, as he prepared to text you or not.

"This is a hard one. " Jungkook and Taehyung sighed, at the same time. They both looked at each other, as if they were in a competition.

"She wouldn't answer." Taehyung shouted, directly, so that jungkook wouldn't get to shout his.

"She will answer." Jungkook, felt proud with his answer.

"Okay, I will be texting her and try to call her, Hang on there. I'll give you the result tomorrow morning. " He said as he shu jungkook and taehyung out of his studio.

Nam joon immediately, Texted you.
"Y/N, Are you busy? You haven't been replying to my texts. I'll just call you, okay? ~RM"

*As of 12:00 AM*
There were no replies. Nam joon's inbox was still empty. He was hoping that maybe you'll reply even a dot.

As he was waiting, he rewatched F.R.I.E.N.D.S.. That made him happy for a while but when he goes back to check his phone, there was no message at all.

"Is she that busy?" Nam joon thought to himself.

Nam joon typed another text message again.
"Y/N, Are you there? I'm so sorry if I text you a lot, I miss you."

-----
May 30, 2017
7:30 PM

You arrived in South Korea. You were given a lot of free time for the first week you came back. You didn't want to have We got married broadcasts yet, as usual, but at the same time you didn't want it to end. You're confusing. You were as if losing your mind.

*Beepp beeeep*
Your phone rang. As it rang again, and rang again.

You checked your phone. You thought it was an emergency, but it seemed like an emergency because your heart was about to explode as you saw his name on your notifications.

"Annyeong, Y/N... You're back in korea right? Let's meet sometime."

"Y/Nssi... Where are you?"

"Are you busy, Please contact me."

You didn't mind his texts, You intentionally turned off your phone, so that you wouldn't be tempted to text back.