10- SUBCONSCIOUSLY??

You and Lena were packing your things for the vacation.

"Unnie, am I being too considerate with nam joon?" You sighed, looking down, as you were folding clothes on the couch.

"Ahh" Lena thought of what to answer. "Yes... " she answered, lowering her tone down.

"Wha-t do you mean?"  You asked.

"Y.N... it's really obvious that you are starting to like him.. on the way you act towards nam joon..Duh, you even cleaned there dorm..The way you get clingy this and that.. Ohmyghash y.n.. and there goes nam joon with his cold treatment..making you look so pitiful on the broadcast,  If I were you, I would just, end that fake marriage if it hurts my feelings..  " Lena blabbered, looking straight at your eyes, raising her eyebrow.

"Ahhh, Jinjja? But nam joon oppa is really sweet though.." you acted densed, looking at the clothes and stayed silent.

"Y.N, I support you and nam joon on this broadcast. but, you know, I really don't like seeing my dongsaeng hurt on tv... It makes us unnies and W sad. " Lena said. Trying to kill the sad vibe in the room, she extended her arms to hug you.
"Unnie, Thanks for being concerned on what I feel. But I myself don't know what I feel. He's not consitent, sometimes he acts all cold and harsh, other days, he becomes sweet and genuine.. I am so confused, I wanted to stop, but my heart always says that I need to try to understand." Your voice cracked, looking down.

"Aigggoo dongsaeng, you are really a grown up now! Its okay, If you don't want to continue wgm then end it..But if you like nam joon that much, you can stay and try once more.. " Lena tried to cheer you up by singing a part from cheer up by twice.

----
8:30 PM
You and nam joon were walking to the park to watch fireworks. Both of you felt awkward walking with a space on the middle.

Nam joon gestured to tell you that you should come closer.

(Mcees; "nam joon is confusing." Miseon lowered her eyebrows. )

You went closer leaving a little space on the middle. Nam joon stopped walking.

"Y.N.." he looked at you, saying your name sweetly.

"Oppa? Waeyo?" You asked him, raising your eyebrows.

"Nothing.." he smiled and came closer to you, as the both of you walked.

You took a deep breathe before saying anything. "Oppa.." you murmured. "Can I be honest with you?" You took a deep breathe again. "Are you sad that, I wasn't the ideal girl you wanted? That you get shy when we're around your group.." You didn't not know why you asked that question. You wanted to take it back. Good thing, he did not hear it because he was so amazed looking at the fireworks.

"Y.N, Y.N" nam joon excitedly tapped your shoulders to look at how amazing the fireworks are.

Nam joon told you that he also went to watch fireworks with Jimin before.
"Life is just like fireworks, we foresee  our own possibilities, but it shines for a little moment and dissapears, just like those fireworks." Nam joon said, pointing to the fireworks.

You smiled. "Did you just say that to jimin?" You chuckled. Nam joon was too cute pointing at the fireworks that you forgot about the question. Nam joon gazed at you. He intentionally bumps your hand with his. You were a bit startled when he slowly brushed his hand to yours as it intertwined. Your eyes widen up. You stiffened, you didn't look at him. But you knew that he was still looking.

"Oppa, I'll melt if you keep looking at me like that.." you chuckled, almost letting go of his hand but he held onto to yours tightly.

"Ah jeongmal?" Namjoon chuckled. Looking at your eyes, challenging you to play staring game with him.