29 - She's back

BIG BOB ENT AGENCY
AFTER THE AWARD SHOW

"Roché, What's with the note?" You asked out of confusion while you and your group were walking going to the meeting room to meet Manager Bob.

"Y/N, Are you planning to get in trouble again?" Mary interrupted with her one eyebrow raising, extending her arms to make the girls stop walking.

"Ahniyoo!" You squeaked, glaring at Mary as you put your hands on your hips.

"Unnie, Did you already read the note?" Roché asked as you girls continued walking.
W pressed the B button(Basement) of the elevator.

"Yah! W! We're going in the meeting room.." Blue shouted, getting the attention of the workers in the agency. Blue immediately bowed to the workers out of embarassment.

"Unnie, Miane. " She giggled and did a peace sign as she pressed the up button.

--
Meeting Room

You were all seated in a long  table.

Manager Bob was standing in the podium, It was the first time he made a formal meeting with all of you. It seemed like it's going to be a very important announcement. Omg! Is fate disbanding because of you?

The thought of disbandment made you feel anxious while the other members were just pretending to listen.

"Okay, Inhale and exhale." He took a deep breathe after saying the announcement.

"Girls. Listen, Hera's back." Manager Bob muttered out, closing his eyes for a while. He knows how hurt all of you were, when she left the group for her solo carrier.

Everyone in the group were in shock. The looks on their faces can't be drawn. You didn't know if you're going to be happy about that announcement or mad about it. You just kept quiet as the trio, Lady, Blue and Mary stood up.

"HERA?" They gasped saying it in unison.

"Wha-What? Is that even allowed??" Roché stuttered in disbelief of what's happening. Roché, You and Hera were really close to each other during your trainee days but honestly, You didn't want her back, All of you didn't want her back.

"Does that mean she's back in Fate?" W asked Manager Bob, Hoping the answer would be no.

Manager Bob, shook his head. "No, We need Hera back as a solo artist in this agency. " Manager bob felt apologetic saying this infront of all of you.

"So, What do you mean? Don't tell us, you begged her to come back?" Mary blurted out, raising an eyebrow as she put her hands on her hips.

"Mary.." Blue muttered as she grabbed mary by the wrist making her slump back to where she was seated, This girl is really straightforward. Mary really doesn't care if she disrespects the manager as long as she can say what she wants.

"Neh. I begged her. We need Hera, She's the only one who can make it as a solo act..A lot of people likes her.. Other shows demands her to be paired up with bts because of her visual looks.." Manager Bob explained, He was controlling his temper, it was a hard decision for him but it was the only way to cover up all the scandals. 

You were shocked. Manager bob isn't really the type who begs artist to comeback in the agency. You knew, this wouldn't happen if you were careful of your actions.

"I'm sorry girls.. " He mustered as he walked out the meeting room, You stood up from where you were seated as you ran to follow him.