13 - No broadcasts?

You were relieved when you got out of the room where you and nam joon stayed. You were really thankful that the We got married cameraman were not able to record what happened in the room because they slept.

*suddenly your phone rang*

"Y/N." Your mom sounded gentle and sweet as she said.

"Eomma, you called, I missed you." Your voice cracked, you missed your mom that you could even kiss and hug the phone and imagine it as your mom. You were very close to your mom that you are able to open every little thing that is happening within your life.

"Are you doing well? I heard you are here in the philippines?" She asked excitedly, you can almost imagine how happy your mom is.

"Neh, eomma—" You answered, but she immediately cut you off.

"Anyways, I heard you're married?" She said, trying to be serious.
"I thought, you were going to be a nun." she guffawed.

"Eommaaa!" You whined, as you both chuckled.

"I'm sorry, Anyways, Roché and W told me last night about him. " she muttered.

"What? Who?What him?" you defensively asked.

"The guy who broke your heart. " She teased, as she took a deep breathe.
"Aigoo, Y/N is already a grown up, it will eventually pass, anyways, you're a beautiful young lady, you don't  deserve someone who just gives you false hopes, My Y/N, Eomma will talk to that boy. " Your mom exclaimed.

"Eomma, I'm still in the hotel balcony, I'll be there after one hour. " You changed the topic, as you hang up.

You love, your mom but sometimes she's just really over confident. Your mom will always, go to the person or kids that bullies you when you were younger and up until now, she still thinks that you're still that little girl.

----
In the same day, you arrived in Manila, where your mom was waiting. You both were happy to see each other. You haven't seen your mother for 4 years since you had your trainings. You missed your mom a lot. It sad that the Wgm management and your agency just allowed you to be in the philippines for one month, and you only have two weeks to bond with your mom, So you had adventures with your mom like, zipline, bungee jumping, And of course, Shopping.

*As one week passed. *

12:30 PM
Your parents house.

You were helping your mom, as she was cooking your favorite pork sinigang. You were slicing the other ingredients.

*Ding dong* Someone rang the doorbell.

"Y/N, you should open the door, maybe it's your appa." Your mom said, as she thought it was your father.

You ran to open the door. Shockingly as you twist the door knob as it swung
open.

The lights, The camera, The staffs, they were all their. It wasn't an unfamiliar scene for you.
Your heart beat faster.
You knew, You knew
that,
This is WGM's plan all along.
You were completely, speechless, As you saw him, he took a step forward to where you are, He was bringing a cake and flowers on his hand. you were  shocked that you were stiffened. The We got Married management clearly said that there would be no broadcast, but what's this?

Nam joon smiled as he said hi to you. You just freezed with your eyes wide open, as the atmosphere between the both of you became awkward.

"Ahh.. Neh, Suprise!" Nam joon cheered.