3- Collab Show

March 18 2017
6:00 AM
BTS DORM

"Guys get ready, We will have an unexpected collab show" -BTS PD-nim

"WITH WHO?" -J HOPE

"But I have a broadcast for WGM.." -Nam joon

"I cancelled all your plans for today.. pack your things.. already okay??..and btw there will be a cameraman because of the unexpected collab  " -Managernim

They all got ready eventhough they didn't want to.. Bts were all sleepy but they didn't have any choice but to follow their manager...

7:30AM
Bts went in the van
"Managernim where are we going?" Rapmon asked.. he was worried because he forgot his phone and he wasn't able to text you.
"Hyung!! Your face looks so worried? Waeyoo?" Jimin teasingly said.
"Oppa joonie, Namjoon oppa"
(mcees of the show; i think V is teasing nam joon because Y.N  called nam joon oppa.. omo this kids *all laughing in the studio)

( mcees of the show; rap mon doesnt know that he is already on WGMbroadcast does he? -Eric said.
Nam joon really looks worried.. awee  -miseon laughily said. )

March 18 2017
7:30 AM
BIG BOB ENTERTAINMENT AGENCY

Manager Bob told fate to practice atleast one boy group song.

"Managernim.. waaeyoo? Shirooo.. can we just rest for a bit... jeeebaaalyo" Roche stomped her feet while begging.

"Its also for your comeback.. okay? just deal with it.." Manager bob was laughing on the way Roché acted.

the members nodded to Managernim Bob. The girls immediately searched for a song.

"I Know a song!!!.. what if let's practice DOPE by bts??" Lena suggested. Everyone agreed to the song because THEY THOUGHT It was just easy to memorize..

"Omo unnies, It would be nice if y/n 's husband will watch us while we dance!!!" Roché excitingly told the girls.

"Uhh.. enough with that Roché..It's not like K-Yna is on broadcast on WGM.." As expected Lady is focusing to the task  given.. Lady immediately assigned the lines of the song to each member.

(INSERT BTS- DOPE)

" Eoseo wa bangtaneun cheoeumiji" -you said, as you acted fierce.imitating your husband

7:58 AM
BTS ARRIVES AT BIGBOB AGENCY

Manager Bob welcomed BTS.. as they went to the studio..

"I smell something fishy, Oh my ghawdd" hoseok said looking at nam joon with questionable smirk.

"Ohh, I have a feeling that fate will be collaborating with us... --" jin gazed at nam joon.. and all the member started looking at nam joon...intensely.

"Hyuung you're going to see her agaaain hyuungg oii.. Joonie oppaaa nam joon oppa ne ne.. " jimin teasing his hyung.

"Stop it.. chim chim.." namjoon laughily said, covering his mouth.

namjoon and his group opened the door to the studio.. When they entered they were amazed when you said the first line of nam joon
"Eoseo wa bangtaneun cheoeumiji"

Your group was already shy, they were all laughing while dancing because bts where already watching.

"Really Y.N, really??" Lady said,  while holding her laughter because  you were still dancing seriously despite feeling ashamed.

Manager Bob barged into the studio, told everyone that BTS and FATE are having a collab show.. "okay, BTS and FATE will have a paired dance."

"PAIRINGS ARE
NAM JOON and  Y.N
JUNGKOOK and ROCHÉ
J-HOPE and LADY
V AND W
SUGA AND BLUE
JIN AND MARY
JIMIN AND LENA"

All of you sat with your partners.

*Awkward atmosphere*

*Silence in the studio*

*Jungkook and V decided to break the silence by playing with plastic bottles*

"I think, we became awkward because we did not introduce ourselves formally." - Nam joon said.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5 .. -- Five FATE. we are your destiny!" you all introduced yourselves to them..

"2,3 BA.." same with your group, BTS also introduce thereselves. While waiting for the dance choreographers, Managernim Bob brought, japchae for everyone

"THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD MANAGERNIM BOB." Bts and FATE in sync.

When everybody was eating, you received a red envelope from the staff..

"I think, This is from WGM--.."  you were smiling while looking at nam joon, as you waved the envelope to get his full attention. 

He immediately went to you putting his arm around your shoulder while reading the letter.

(Mcees; "omo! Nam joon!! Skinsshipp" -eric said.

"I find it cute when a guy put his arm around my shoulder.. awee" -mi seon said

"Even if he's someone you don't know?" Eric asked.

"Omoo, Of course when my husband does it to me.." mi seon replied.)

You both read the new mission letter

" hello! Dimple couple! This is your second day together, We're pretty sure that you did not know about the collab show, the whole time you were preparing for this collab is broadcasted on We got married. We tricked you there right? And Tomorrow will be Nam joon's day, its another surprise for the both of you~~ Fighting Dimples!!"

-interview nam joon-
What was your reaction when y/n was saying "Eoseo wa bangtaneun cheoeumiji" ?
" Hmmm.. I was amazed, .. *laughs* she looked so cute.. Uhhmm.. --"

What did you feel when you put your arm around her?

"I was hesistating. Thinking that we just met yesterday.. and I did that.. But y/n was chill with it.. I felt comfortable.. "

-interview Y/N-
"Are you informed that nam joon was suppose to cancel the broadcast of wgm because of the collab?"

"Honestly, I forgot about the broadcast, my mind is on blank..*laughs* Nam joon oppa if you can see this.. miańhae.hmmph hmmph *doing aegyos* . I was just surprised when Nam joon oppa came in.."

Were you shocked when he put his arm around your shoulder?

"My heart felt "KILIG".. My heart fluttered.. I don't know the exact feeling.. but I was acting like it was just normal" 

Author's note
HELLO! I'M SORRY IF MY STORY IS NOT NICE :( i'll work hard to make it nice!! :( this is my first time to write a story.. please bear with me..