21- 4th month

A/N :
Reminder to everyone, The We got married couple only meet twice or thrice a week. Other moments of Kim Nam joon and Y/N may not be mentioned.

————
June 24, 2017
8:00AM
DIMPLE COUPLE HOUSE

Nam joon and Y/N were sleeping beside each other with a pillow separating them.
*Y/N snores*
*krrrk.. krrrk..*
*Stops snoring*
*And snores again loudly*
*Krrk..krrk..krrk*

( "Aiggggoo, Y/N must've been really tired!!" Misun said as she watched the broadcast.

"Y/N and fate members just finished their concert yesterday. " Eric mentioned as he took a sip of hot choco. )

You were moving your body from left to right as you hugged the pillow in the center, making you and Nam joon very close to each other.

You were deeply asleep snoring in front of Nam joon's face. Nam joon's eyes were already half open. He was awaken by your snores.

He looked at you as you were sound asleep.  "Aiigoo, This girl really is something." He giggled, cupping your cheeks.

June 24, 2017
8:30 AM
DIMPLE COUPLE HOUSE

"Oppa?" You muttered as you woke up, rubbing your eyes stretching your arms, getting out of bed.

"Neh? You're already awake?" He asked, as he was preparing food for you.

"Oppa, Good morniing!! Buing buing" You grinned, as you acted cutely, making your dimples visible.

"What are you up to, my Y/N?" He chuckled as he pulls a chair for you.

"Oppa! I'm getting married!" You shouted excitedly as you waved a red envelope from side to side.

"Yah!! We're already married!" He whined as he tries to grab the envelope.

"Bbb—but, We're getting married like married, Uhhm uhhmm.. You know the wedding thing they do???" You mumbled shyly, as you drank a glass of water to hide your red cheeks looking like a tomato.

("Omo, did y/n just blush? Aiiigoo.." Misun giggled as she slaps eric.

"Hah! Y/N is really famous because she always acts all cute. " Eric smiled as he fanboys.  )

You opened the envelope as you read it aloud.

DEAR DIMPLE COUPLE,

Hello! It is your 4th month together as a married couple. As a surprise, I mean not so surprise. June 24, 2017 is your wedding. We planned everything for you, Nothing to worry. See you later! Aligator.

6:00 PM
THE WEDDING WAS HELD ON A YACHT.

«GUESTS:
[[ Jin and Mary will act as the parents of the groom and bride since the parents of y/n and nam joon can't make it. ]]

[[ Taehyung will be the ring bearer and W will be the flower girl ]]

[[ Blue, Roche, Suga and Jungkook are the guests. The other members weren't able to make it since they have solo activities ]]

——
Nam joon was standing in front of the entrance waiting for his guests and his bride to come. Nam joon was acting cool, as if he wasn't nervous.