18 -Is it me or him?

June 3, 2017
7:30AM
Bts room
Nam joon woke up, laying on his bed. He reached for his phone, as he went to his gallery to look for photos.

"Ahh, otteoke, How can this girl make me feel this way." Nam joon states as he lovingly looked at your photo.

*Flashback*
June 2, 2017

"Y/N, First of all, There are a lot of things that I am sorry about, I am so sorry that It took me a long time to realize that I like you. I'm sorry because I was denial of my feelings for you. I am sorry because I was the reason why you cried, I am sorry for ignoring you when all you did was too understand me. I am sorry because I made an alibi that your feelings isn't right, I am sorry for telling you that I love hera, when you confessed to me, I'm sorry becaus--" You pulled nam joon as you tipped toe to surprisingly steal a kiss from him, It was a smack but he stiffened with his eyes widened and his heart pounding very fast.

You immediately took off your lips to him, since you felt embarassed because he wasn't reacting. He was speechless.

"Y/N.." He was surprised when you kissed him. He touched his lips, as he felt shy.

You covered your mouth as you avoided his eyes, moving a step backward. "Yah, Y/N why are acting you easy to get?" You thought to yourself.

"So, Oppa.. I gotta get going. " You hesistated, waving him goodbye, running away.

You didn't know what you should do. It was embarassing and you thought that running was the right thing to do to escape the awkward situation.

He was shouting for your name, but you didn't mind him. You felt shy just thinking of what you did as you ran.

"Oppa, see you tomorrow!" You turned your head back waving him goodbye.

"Why is this girl, always good at running way or walking out?" He thought as he threaded a hand through his hair. He went to the bumped car area where W and Taehyung hid thereselves to sneak

"Your heads are really obvious, don't you know?" Nam joon went closer, as he grabbed Taehyung and W's hair.

"Ahh, It hurts." The two shouted out of pain in chorus. W and Taehyung looked at each other mischievously as they both smirked as they stood up from their hiding position.

Nam joon was still holding their hair as the two decided to tease nam joon.

"Nam joon brother in law!!" W waved her phone with a photo of you and nam joon.

"Hyung, I'll be sending this to dispatch!" Taehyung shouted, as he let his togue out. Nam joon was looking like he was really annoyed that made the two guffawed.

*End of flashback*

Nam joon was leaning on the header of his bed. He decided to text you but, He doesn't know what to type on his phone. Nam joon still cannot forget how your lips was pressed against his. Nam joon's heart was beating fast as he remembered it.

"Ah, I think I'm getting crazy."

"This girl, really is something."

"How can you do that to me? Ughh, Just thinking of you, looking at you smile with your dimples seen, it's just so attractive."

"Why does my heart flutter so much, Y/N??"
Nam joon stated, hugging his pillow, acting as if the pillow was you, He streches his arms while holding the pillow as he tried to kiss the pillow.