28 - Note?

You left the studio, not even looking back. It crushed your heart, every step made you want to go back, It was hard being the first one leaving but you need to accept and face the decision you made.

——
FATE DORM

It's been a week since you and Nam joon ended your virtual marriage and your relationship with him.

You didn't tell the unnies that you already broke up with him except for W, You wanted to be alone the whole week, the unnies notice your change of attitude, you became quiet, you don't even spend time with them anymore. You were always on your room during free times, At night you cry to sleep secretly not wanting them to know.

———

The members were all shocked to see W, sobbing as she was watching the replay episode of WGM in the living room.

"Yah! W, Dongsaeng! what happened?" Roché shouted as she sat beside W, patting her back. 

"Unnie Y/N, already broke up with Kim Nam joon, hyung." W sniffed, sweeping her tears away. You were at the kitchen cooking breakfast for the members when you heard W and Roché talking. You acted as if you didn't hear anything and remained silent. W was the first one who knew you were going to end everything with him, but seeing her watching the replay episode made you feel bad. 

Everyone in the dorm heard that you and nam joon already had broken up. They were all shocked but at the same time they already expected it to happen.

Blue, the leader slowly walked towards you. "Y/N, I know you're still in the acceptance stage, Remember, We're still to help you. " She muttered, as she help you prepare for breakfast. You were comforted with those words that you gave her a half smile.

"Unnie, Mianhae and Thank you.. " You mumbled, as you paused what you were doing and hugged her tightly.

"Ahniyo. We've been really too hard on you too, Mianhae. " She replied back to your tight hug.

"OHHH, yeheeey, Y/N is talking to us alreeady!" Lena, Lady, Roché and W cheered in unison. They were staying in the living room when they saw you hugging Blue.

"Why does she have to ignore us for a week, when everything is her fault?" Mary gave a intimadating look. She still believes that what is happening to you right now, is just because of your own mistake. She isn't guilty because she thought she did the right thing on reprimanding you and making Nam joon go away from you.

"MARY!" Lena and Blue shouted to stop Mary from talking. She didn't really like the thought of you dating Nam joon.

"I don't understand you, unnie. Anyways, I can't blame you for thinking that way. I'm sorry but how many times do you have to say it on my face that everything was my fault?" You exclaimed, you didn't want a fight with your unnie, you respect her so much but, you've had enough with this.

"I don't know, I'm sorry. " You added and shrugged, immediately walked out  to go into your room.You are not in the mood for anything, You were tired of explaining yourself every now and then. You were like the black sheep in this group. You wanted to just leave the group since you were useless and you're not bringing them any good.
———
(A/N: Manager bob and manager Li, are two different person, The group has two managers. Manager bob is the owner of the agency, Manager Li is the only the one who takes care of your issues)

BIG BOB ENT AGENCY

"Girls. You will have a new labelmate.." Manager bob announced as he immediately left the studio.