Jasper finds out

Its gone cold today

Its gone cold today. Ice is everywhere. I wheel outside and see Emmett's Jeep. Emmett jumps out the back and wheels me to the back.
We arrive at school. Jasper hadn't arrived yet when I heard the same squealing as before. The same van was heading straight towards Isabella and oh no KATHLEEN.
"No" I run straight at them.  I get to them just before the van does and put them behind me. I push the van back. There's a crack and my wrist is sore. I look at them. They stare back at me. I look over to the Cullen's. Rosalie stands there shocked. Emmett looks like he's gonna bolt at me. Alice looks frightened. Royal is soothing Alice. Edward hides his face and Jasper is being held back by Edward. I stand up but collapse. I'm not supposed to run in my condition. Kathleen comes over and puts her arm around me to help me walk.
"Thank you" She whispers at me.
"That's what sisters are for" I whisper back clutching my wrist.
Jasper's POV
I ride into school and see Aleana run to a out of control van. No.
I jump out of my car and start to run at Aleana.
Edward grabs me to stop me. I hear a crack. No. I see her trying to stand. She falls down. I see her sister help her stand. She walks Aleana to us.
Aleana's POV
We walk over to the Cullen's and Jasper puts me in my wheelchair. Kathleen goes to find Isabella while my hand went red and swollen.
"Why did you do that" Jasper asks.
"My sister... She was gonna get hit...I know she's done stuff to me like..." I shut up then. Tears form in my eyes.
Jasper kneels in front of me again
"Aleana what did she do to you." He asks. I look at Edward and play back the memories in my head. He gasps. I nod. My wrist cracks again. I gasp.
Emmett looks at me and my wrist. He calls Carlisle.