Isabella at the Cullens

Im at the Cullen's

Im at the Cullen's. I was kicked out of my house cause I have a boyfriend so I'm staying here. Its been a week and Isabella has found out about the Cullen's and vampires. She is coming over today yay. I dislike her so much. Its like she is a threat to me. Like she could kill me in an instant. Even though I saved her life as I saved my sisters. My anorexia is slowly getting better which is good and I can walk normally again.

I'm in Jaspers room. I'm on his couch my head on his chest holding back tears that slowly start forming. His arm around me gets a bit tighter. I start to cry on his shoulder. I feel a wave if calmness fall over me. I smile and look up at Jasper. My wrist is still bandaged up from the car accident. I see Isabella arrive from the front. Jasper and I stiffen. The dreaded human had arrived.
Jasper pulled me onto his back.
"Come on" he says and we speed down to the kitchen. We arrive in the kitchen just before Isabella and Edward. I stand by Rosalie and Emmett. Apart from Jasper those to made me feel safest.
"Oh great here comes the unwanted human." Rosalie smirks as Isabella walked in clutching to  Edwards arm. I stiffen again.
"Hello Isabella I hope your hungry were making Italian for you" Esme says.
"Yes" she says.
"She already ate" Edward snarls. Rosalie drops the bowl she was holding.
"Great" I snarl at Isabella. I step from behind Emmett.
"Your that girl whose an idiot cause she don't like eating" Isabella snarls. Woah to far missy.
"What did you call me Isabella" I snap.
"Its Bella and I called you an idiot" she says. I slowly start to walk towards her. I throw myself at her hitting her. She fights back
Rosalie grabs me and Edward grabs Isabella. Rosalie takes me outside I start screaming throwing stuff around.
"Aleana please calm down" She says.
"No" I scream" she doesn't now anything" I run off.
Jaspers POV
I am just finishing when I hear Aleana screaming at Rosalie.
" she doesn't know anything" I hear her scream. I'm running at the sound of the noise and I see Aleana run off. I follow her into the woods.
"Aleana" I say and she turns around to see me. I hold my arms out and she runs to me. I hold her in my grasp.
Aleana's POV
I walk back to the house hand on hand with Jasper
I decide to call it a night and I head to my room.