30

Harrison was a busy man. Following the first preseason game which the Panthers beat the Jaguars 27-10, he went for his Color Rush photoshoot. Although he didn't play last night, he was exhausted. He spent a lot of time warming up with the team and calling plays during the game.

Harrison stepped out from the dressing room onto the set wearing his all blue Color Rush uniform from last season. The set was a lot bigger than he thought. That's because the NFL crew put down some turf for him so he could jump and run to give them the best action shots.

He strapped on his helmet and stood under the dim lights against the dark purple background. "We're doing the individual first," someone said from behind a camera.

But Harrison knew what that was. He would run to the side and catch a pass from Carrie. This would go on the individual poster for the Week 4 Thursday night game.

"Whenever you're ready Harrison."

As soon as he made his first movement, cameras flashed. He ran a few feet to his right and jumped up to catch the perfectly thrown pass. He ended up missing it because of a camera flash right behind the ball. The football hit the background with a thud. He didn't care too much about missing the pass because the production crews said they were interested in a picture of him running, not catching a pass. It was more realistic to him if he actually got to play it out.

Harrison came over and looked at the picture. "How's it look?" He was in mid stride heading back for the pass.

"It looks great. You nailed it in one take."

➄➈

Harrison was quite excited for the next photo. He got to come running towards the camera with his arms extended at his sides. The plan was then to edit the photo in post production and give the effect that he was almost bleeding blue.

"Go!"

He came running towards the camera. During his second step when his right foot hit the ground and he had both arms extended outward, the cameras flashed. Harrison came to a stop just in front of the cameras and checked out the picture.

"That looks really cool."

That would be the photo going opposite of Andy Dalton from the Bengals for the dual poster

➄➈

They finished filming the short tv commercial that featured Harrison flipping a football around in his hands. Then he grabbed it in his right hand and used it to the block the camera for part of the Thursday night games advertisement.

After that, Harrison was moved to another part of the studio where he stood in the all blue uniform against a grey background with his helmet in his right hand. Since the NFL had its own logo for the Thursday night game, that picture was going to be on the side of the logo with the Panthers and Bengals logos under it.

 Since the NFL had its own logo for the Thursday night game, that picture was going to be on the side of the logo with the Panthers and Bengals logos under it

The producer stepped around his camera and held a hand out for Harrison to shake, which he did. "Thank you for coming Harrison. We should have these finished up by tomorrow."

"No problem. Thank you for having me."

➄➈

Harrison had one last stop before he and Carrie could head home. He agreed to do a photoshoot with the magazine company Men'sHealth. They were doing a quick article on him that was going to feature his diet and workout routines. In addition to that, he would be on the front cover.

He had already finished the outdoor photos before it go dark and was taken into the studio to take the front cover picture. He was really going to have to make it up to Carrie after this photoshoot. What was essentially private to her only, was now becoming something the whole world could see.

Harrison stood in front of the cameras against the white background only wearing his grey football pants. He was turned to the side just a bit so the Panthers logo on his pants was easily seen as well as the ball he held in his huge hand just below it.

He spotted Carrie playfully roll her eyes and shake her head as he posed for the picture that would allow soon allow the whole world to see him shirtless.

I'm sorry, this was for big money, he mouthed back to her, getting her to smile.

You still didn't have to do it, she teased back. Looks like I'm going to have a lot of competition now.

Harrison turned his attention back to the camera and smiled. It flashed and he waited a few moments for the results. "Looks good Harrison."

He walked over to see Carrie who immediately handed him his shirt. Harrison pulled it over his head. "I thought this was for my eyes only," she asked, placing a hand on his chest.

"Now the world gets some of it. I promise they won't get anything else," he said with a wicked grin.

Triple update because I have a really funny story to tell y'all. So I was at my cousins birthday party. We did a party for three of them as one. And they have friends that are 5 and 7. Well I love kids so naturally I was playing with them and riding scooters up and down the driveway with them. Well the youngest fell off and he was so disappointed because his parents didn't let him ride anymore. He was crushed. So me being me, I purposely wiped out in the grass and acted like I was hurt so he would feel better and would have something to laugh at.

I am not a stuntman. And it actually did hurt. I dove off the scooter like he did because he ran off the driveway and fell off in the grass. I can't dive to save my life. My face hit the ground first with my shoulder and hands. I slid a little bit before my legs hit the ground and I came to a stop after sliding 10 feet. Now my shoulder hurts like crazy because I pretty much landed on it. Here's proof that I can't dive.

He laughed so hard and I made him feel better so it was worth it😂