80

Harrison was loving London. They'd just arrived earlier this afternoon and now he, Carrie, Riley, and the dogs were walking along the banks of the River Thames.

"You've never been here before?"

He shook his head while pushing Riley's stroller. "This is my first time out of the country."

"I used to live here you know?"

He seemed surprised. "You did not."

Carrie nodded. "When my mom was filming, she'd bring Todd and I, along with a private tutor so we could keep up with school."

She continued. "The longest we were over here was for a year and a half. At first I loved it. Then mum was always busy so it was Todd and I all the time."

"You have a pretty good British accent too."

"Yeah, living over here for as long as we did, you learn one."

"I don't know if I could do one."

Carrie smiled. "Try it. It's not that hard."

"Says the one who lived here," he countered.

"Just try it."

Harrison took a deep breath and tried it. "I can't do this."

Carrie started laughing. It came out more as a southern accent. "Not even close."

"I told you."

"It's all in the pronunciation."

"I can't do it."

She put her arm around him. "We'll be here until Monday. It's Thursday. You'll get it down."

They kept walking with Carrie having to pull on Gary and Wilson's leashes every so often. The dogs were loving the new place to walk after the six hour flight here.

"How's Riley?" Carrie asked as she peeked over the side of Riley's stroller. "She's out."

Harrison gave his wife a high five. It was a rough six hour flight. The couple spent plenty of time calming down Riley in addition to getting some sleep themselves.

A dinner cruise passed by on its way down the River Thames. There were a ton of people on the third deck waving to those walking beside the river.

"We should do that sometime."

"We're going to have to go to a Dodgers game over the summer, and we're going to have to come back here so you can show me around."

"Deal. I want to go to France too."

"We can go to France too."

"And maybe Ireland," Carrie added.

"We'll see about that," Harrison told her, getting his wife to laugh.

"Or Scotland."

Harrison playfully rolled his eyes. "Didn't you travel a lot when you lived here?"

"Not really. We went to France once and I loved it so much that's why I decided to learn French."

They were still walking when Riley woke up. "Hey sweetheart."

He stopped the stroller and she unbuckled Riley and picked her up. "Did you have a good nap?"

She was pretty quiet, which usually meant yes. "You woke up at the right time. Mommy and daddy are exploring London."

Her eyes were glued to the river and all the boats that passed by. "Isn't it beautiful Riley?"

The path curved into a small park that was filled with basketball courts, and soccer fields. There were a few boys in NFL gear playing the unusual kind of football here in London.

A few of them were wearing Panthers gear, where one was wear a Packers shirt, and another was wearing a Jaguars sweatshirt. The football they were playing with sailed over one's head and to where Harrison and Carrie were walking. Harrison kicked the ball up to himself and pointed to the boy furthest from him. The strength of the pass and the perfect spiral stunned them all.

They came running over. "How did you do that?"

"That was awesome!"

As soon as Harrison flipped his sunglasses up onto his Panthers hat, they all started to freak out. Carrie slid the Sharpie into his hand as he knelt down in front of them.