Chapter Two- I'm not all bad

"The money ain't gonna put itself in the bag bitch hurry up and open the safe" Jade said roughly pushing the woman banker into the locked door where people kept diamonds and more money.

I watched him quickly go to work stuffing money and whatever he could get his hands on into the bags. I stood there for a moment before he looked at me in a rush and I sighed before following his lead and grabbing things as his wristwatch began beeping notifying us that it was time to go.

I quickly ran keeping pace with Jade as we ran out of the building throwing the bags of cash and other items in the back of a stolen car Ohaji took from a parking garage. When we got a few blocks away I pulled off my ski mask and let my hair free as Jade did the same opening his bag and looking at all the money he had taken.

"Don't forget to burn all the marked cash" Ohaji said looking over at Jade who nodded but continued to look through the bag.

When we got to a junkyard we stepped out of the car pulling off the black clothing and placing the clothes and the car on fire burning all evidence before jumping into Jade's Cadillac he purchased our first day back in Cali.

"I'm sorry for freezing up I just got afraid but I'm trying" I tell them as Ohaji rubbed his chin not saying a word. I couldn't tell if Jade was mad at me or to preoccupied to even listen to what I had said but either way I wanted them to know I was sorry. I honestly couldn't believe I had just robbed a bank and gotten away with it like it was nothing.

"Let's go pay Rico a visit and talk money" Jade told Ohaji causing him to make a U turn and head in the opposite direction

My adrenaline was still running high. I could still feel the rush and fear when we walked into the bank casually and Jade shot out all the cameras and robbed a bank all within 5 minutes. I was now a criminal but it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would.

After awhile we pulled up to this house in the ghetto and I watched as Ohaji and Jade stepped out so I did the same adjusting the shorts I had on so that my ass wasn't hanging out. I was happy when we went shopping because I had to keep wearing the same thing over and over and it was getting tiring.

"Damn girl you looking good today" this chubby guy told me as he stood up from the porch and grabbed one of my hands as I walked past. I scowled at him before looking over at Jade who had humor written all over his face as he and Ohaji tried to keep there laughter in. I rolled my eyes and pulled my arm from his grip still scowling at him.

"Yo Jade what brings y'all here?" This light skinned dude asked as he dapped both of them up and continued talking on the phone he had to his ear as he let us into the house.

"You got somewhere we can talk in private man?" Jade asked as he looked at the both of them and nodded bringing us to this back room and ending his conversation on the phone. For the first time since we got there his eyes finally landed on me and he smiled showing the gold grill in his mouth.

"Where did y'all find her at? Hey baby my name is Rico" he said extending his hand as I slowly shook it and took a seat in one of the chairs.

"How you feel about teaming up? Expanding your drug business I know you don't want to work for Al forever it's about time we do our own thing, you can be our right hand man" Ohaji tells him as he looked at the both of them and laughed.

"Hold up whats gotten into y'all I ain't trying to be shot up bruh" Rico tells them as Jade groaned and rubbed his face.

"Stop acting like a scared little bitch alright? We go way back to elementary school days have some faith nigga" Jade tells Rico.

"Do y'all even have any connects? You can't just branch away like that and not have good dope" Rico says giving in as Ohaji started smiling and looked at Jade and they both nodded.