Chapter Thirty Three- The waiting game

JADES POINT OF VIEW

"You let them niggas take my daughter? You a weak nigga!" I yelled at Silas as he leaned against the wall silently. My heart was beating out of my chest and my ears were ringing, my face was heating up and I wanted to kill the world.

"Bitch if you were here to help me none of this would of happened but again the streets come before your family. What the fuck was I suppose to do while being held at gun point huh? I was already shot in the shoulder, if I would of moved again I'd be dead and then what?" Silas asked looking into my eyes before leaving out the front door.

I glared at a Ivory but she simply continued to cry on Dons shoulder. I ain't prayed in the longest but I sure as hell was praying right now hoping that god was looking out for my lil one.

"Fuck all this planning and shit, I'm about to be on my scarface shit" O said finally speaking up. There was a bunch of the crew here and they were waiting on my word before they made any moves.

"Don't be a fucking idiot" Don said shaking his head as he rubbed Ivory's back. I wanted to comfort her but I was angry and I didn't want to accidentally take my anger out on her because I knew it wasn't her fault.

I stood up and went outside and Silas was sitting on the steps emotionless. I wanted to apologize because right now wasn't the time to be fighting. It wasn't going to get Alijah back and everybody needed to be cool and on the same page.

"It wasn't my fault, I thought it was y'all that came in and I still should of gotten up to make sure" Silas said as a tear fell and he quickly wiped it. I shook my head not wanting to see him cry but it was too late. I knew how close he was with my daughter and I saw the bandage on his shoulder from where he was shot at.

"Don't worry about it, we gone get her back and then we gone kill all these motherfuckers in the worse way you can bet on it" I tell him and he sniffled back his tears and nodded his head as he stood up.

"I got an idea but we have to use Ivory as bait and I don't know if she'll do it" Silas said wiping the rest of his tears and I looked up at him with an raised eyebrow. He motioned for me to follow him back inside with everyone else.

"Everybody shut up Silas has an idea!" I yell and they all got quiet. I nodded to Silas and took a seat on the couch next to Ivory and wrapped my arm around her tightly.

"What if Ivory wanted to get revenge on us for some reason, you think Will would fall for it?" Silas asked and I thought about it.

"Ion know about that because of what went down last time. I don't think he's hateful enough to kill a baby" I tell them and he nodded and sat down. Ohaji's phone started to ring and he answered it before scrunching his face up and handing me the phone.

I looked at the called ID but it was private so I put the phone to my ear and listed to heavy breathing. Nobody said anything for awhile and I was about to get mad.

"Who the fuck is this?" I asked before baby cries filled the room and I clutched the phone tighter.

"I wouldn't talk that way, especially to the person who has your daughter" Will said laughing. I shook my head and let out a deep breath trying to keep my anger in check because I was about to fucking freak out.

"What do you want? I'll give you whatever you want if you give me back my baby" I said honestly and he started laughing again like I just told the funniest fucking joke.

"Do you really wanna know what I want?" He asked again and I smacked my teeth. I clearly just asked the nigga what he wanted and he feels the need to make me repeat myself.