Chapter Six- Club Mayhem

JADE'S POINT OF VIEW

"Stop hogging the blunt bruh" I complain trying to take back my blunt from Ohaji who wasn't passing it like he was suppose to. We were sitting in the car watching the house of some dude who owed Ohaji money from awhile back.

"Do you ever quit bitching I swear you act like a bitch" Ohaji said handing me the blunt and turning the radio up blasting a 2 Chainz song so I couldn't say anything. I shook my head and looked off towards the house again cause he was about to piss me off.

My eyes landed on Ivory who was walking out of the house with a smile on her face. We had sent her to the door to see if anyone was home and we made Silas squat behind a car to make sure nothing happened to her. She stood at the gate for awhile like she was waiting for something and I noticed Silas trying to get her attention.

"Bruh there that nigga go" I tapped Ohaji and he quickly turned the radio off and rolled down the window to get a better look at the dude stepping out of the house. I noticed the gun he had in his hands and knew he probably knew what was going on. Fuck.

"IVORY GET DOWN" I yelled before jumping out of the car and began shooting when I noticed more men walk out of the house. I watched Silas grab her and push her to the ground as he shot down 2 people and grabbed her arm dragging her to the car they came in.

"We need to go, this shit is to hot" I tell Ohaji after hearing police sirens in the distance. I shot a couple more people before running to the back of the car and snatching the license plate off of the car.

"Fuck that nigga I came here for my fucking money and that's what I'm going to get" Ohaji said ducking down. I shook my head and squatted down with him.

"You know I love you right? I trust you more than I trust anybody else so we need to split up, you see those houses over there?" Ohaji asked me and I looked in the direction he was pointing in and nodded my head. "I'm about to chase his ass down in the car, you need to cut through those house and cut him off, so he can't keep running shoot his ass in the leg and if you see a bunch of police play it cool and don't come back for me alright?" He asked and before I could respond I noticed the dude take off running and Ohaji snatched me up and pushed me towards the houses.

I ran between houses and jumped fences before I saw a bunch of red and blue lights going the opposite direction towards the house we just shot at. I stopped for a minute to catch my breath when I heard a couple gunshots going off near me.

I quickly pulled out the gun I had on me and shot the dude directly in the chest causing his body to drop to the ground just as Ohaji pulled up in his all black mustang and jumped out of the car jogging over to me.

"You good nigga?" He asked touching me to see if I was shot or something. I nodded before pulling away and walking towards the car. I watched him walk over to the dude and take his wallet before running back to the car and pulling off.

"ALL OF THIS FOR A FUCKING WALLET?" I screamed as we got on the main road headed back to the house. He looked at me with a smirk on his face as he kept one hand on the wheel and tossed the dudes wallet at me.

"Who the fuck is Steven Isaiah Ferguson?" I asked taking out the drivers license and looking over it. The dude looked familiar but I just couldn't remember where I'd seen him before it was on the tip of my tung I just couldn't think right now.

"Nigga you just killed Black, you know the dude who was always competing with big Al trying to steal his connects and shit" Ohaji said busting out laughing and my eyes grew wide. Everyone had been trying to kill his ass for the longest and I'd just done it unknowingly.

"At least they'll know who they fucking with now" I tell Ohaji dapping his hand and he smiled and nodded as he continued to drive.

IVORY'S POINT OF VIEW