Chapter Fifteen- The start of War

SILAS'S POINT OF VIEW

I sat in the car with the most straightest face getting ready to curse Ivory the hell out. I didn't think she'd really do I thought she was just bluffing but nah here I am at Martin Luther King high, a public school she enrolled my ass in.

I got out of the car and slammed her door being sure not to say bye and walked up to the front of the school as people stared at me.

"Have a good day at school bae!" Jade yelled out the window blowing a kiss and a few of the girls passing by giggled at him and some blushed. I shook my head and rolled my eyes at his gay ass before walking into the school.

Ignoring the stares and whispers from people I made my way to the office. I already knew almost the whole school knew who I worked for and they should know not to fuck with me.

I was even debating on leaving campus until my eyes landed on the most beautiful dark skin girl I'd ever seen. Her hair was natural and poofed out like a Afro. He girl saw me staring and quickly walked away as I opened the door and stepped inside the office.

"You must be Silas Smith?" The receptionist asked and I nodded my head as she smiled and typed away on her computer before printing something out and handing me a price of paper containing my schedule.

"Thanks for this" I mumbled mentally rolling my eyes as I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Ohaji's number as I left the office. There was no way in hell I was about to spend eight hours here, my sister was tripping.

"What you want nigga?" Ohaji said after answering on the third ring. I heard crying in the background and already knew my lil homie Calvin was up and driving his ass crazy.

"Come get me from school, I can't do this shit I'll meet you at the corner store on 8th avenue" I said hanging up before he could said no. I tightened my strap on my backpack and made my way through the crowed hallway and nodded my head at whoever addressed me or nodded at me.

I wasn't watching where I was going and I bumped into a girl sending her papers flying everywhere. I was about to curse her out when I realized it was the girl from earlier so instead bit my lip and looked her over with a sinister smirk.

"Leaving school already I see, thanks for helping me" the girl mumbled taking her papers I picked up from my hands but not before I could see her name on her homework and knew her name was Mariah.

I quickly made my way off of campus and walked the ten minute walk to the corner store and noticed Ohaji's car parked in front of the store.

I crept up to the side of the car and pulled out my gun tapping on his window and he rolled down the window with his gun sitting in his lap and he was smirking. I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that he probably saw me creeping up in the rearview mirror. You could never catch this dude slipping.

"You getting in or not? I ain't got all day bruh" Ohaji mumbled and I made him pop the trunk before throwing my backpack in the there and climbing into the passenger seat.

I knew I'd have to explain to Ivory why I ditched school my first day but I figured I'd have to cross that when I came to it. Right now I was more concerned about my growling stomach and the fact that Calvin was in the backseat crying his head off.

"Control your kid my head hurt" I told O and he glared at me before reaching in the backseat and putting the pacifier in his mouth and giving his stomach and light rub until he calmed down.

When that was taken care of he pulled out of the parking lot and we headed back to his crib to relax until work later.

JADE'S POINT OF VIEW