Chapter Thirty Five- Kiss Goodbye Part 1

It was suppose to be one big chapter but I decided to split it up into two chapters so this is part one of the final chapter, and the last part will be uploaded tomorrow.

IVORY'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up feeling numb, like part of my body wasn't working or something and decided to lay and watch the ceiling. I could smell Jade cooking breakfast downstairs but I didn't want to get out of bed I had to much on my mind and today was the day.

Everyone slept over last night and watched movies but after Silas confessed his love for me I just couldn't pretend like everything was okay I was too embarrassed and needed my space, all I wanted was Jade to hold me and whisper sweet nothing's in my ear and that's exactly what he did until he felt asleep while breathing lightly in my ear.

I felt the bed dip and noticed Jade was holding a tray of food and orange juice. I smiled sitting up looking at the pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage and toast. Jade lightly kissed my lips and sat the food in front of me as he sat down on the bed.

"What did you eat?" I asked picking up the bacon and eating it. I watched him run a hand down his face on deep thought and observed his back muscles as he let out a powerful yawn and glanced at me.

"I ate a bowel of cereal along with everyone else down stairs, you had another pancake but Ohaji threatened to shoot me if I ain't give it to him" Jade chuckled and I smiled knowing O would really do that.

I took a sip of my orange juice and glanced at the little black box on the corner of the tray. I glanced at Jade and he looked at me before a smirk played across his lips and he looked away as I picked it up slowly.

"Jade what the hell is this?" I asked moving the tray to the side and he started laughing as he pulled the box from my hand and opened revealing an expensive looking Diamond ring.

"We been through so much together and I've made mistakes but baby's that's in the past and I'm ready to look forward to my future with you and our daughter and the rest of our growing family so Ivory Nicole Santana, will you marry me" Jade asked and I covered my mouth and shook my head as I let a bunch of tears fall.

"Man you always crying with your cry baby ass" Jade said smacking his teeth with a smile as he wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead. I tightly wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly as he took deep breath of relief, probably because I rejected him the first time.

"Yes I'll marry you" I said sniffling and he laughed and slid the ring on my finger and I admired it as is shined. I didn't want to ask how much he spent on it because I didn't really care, he could of proposed with a ring pop and I'd still say yes.

Jade kissed my lips over and over and looked into my eyes before pulling me into a tight hug. When he finally let go I started eating my breakfast again while glancing at the ring every now and then.

I watched as Jade glanced at the time on his phone and rubbed his forehead stressfully. He got up and went into the bathroom running the sink water.

I ate my food slowly partially worrying about what could go on later on. Will was suppose to call and tell us where the transaction would be taking place and my nerves were bad. I couldn't even drink my orange juice without my hands shaking.

"Stop worrying, I'd give my life for you and our daughter and I out that on everything" Jade said kissing my forehead as someone knocked on our bedroom door. I glanced at Don as he stood in the doorway looking glum.

"You need to come see this, I don't know what happened" Don said before walking away. Jade helped me out of bed and I followed behind him in nothing but a huge black shirt and knee high socks.