Chapter Sixteen- Big moves

IVORY'S POINT OF VIEW

Jade stayed quiet the entire car ride and I silently cried and prayed to god my brother was okay. This was why I didn't want him involved with this stuff, these people don't care how old you are or if you have a family they just kill to kill.

I felt like screaming at Silas because I told him to stay his ass home and do something productive and he didn't listen to me. He never listens to me until it's to late and now I might lose him.

I began crying harder and Jade glanced over at me and grabbed a hold of my hand and kissed it before turning his attention back to the road. He wasn't driving fast enough for me and this fifteen minute car ride was starting to feel like forever,I just needed to know if he was okay and when I'd be able to take him home.

When we finally arrived at the hospital I rushed out of the car and ran inside with Jade followi behind me trying to get me to relax.

"There goes O in the waiting room" Jade says pulling me over to where Ohaji was pacing back and forth and some of the crew sat around and waited. I walked over to Don and took baby Cal from his arms and took a seat.

I feel like he's he only thing that will keep me calm while I wait. Silas is never leaving the house again after this I swear he better get use to sitting in the house 24/7.

I watched Jade say something quietly to Ohaji and it took awhile but they both shook hands and Ohaji nodded to him and said something back before Jade walked over and sat next to me taking Calvin from my arms and holding him.

"Crazy how one day he'll be our age and we'll be old and shit" Jade said letting out a small chuckle to lighten the mood and I smiled. I was already planning on kidnapping Calvin for a couple of days because of how attached to him I was.

"I should of been there, he called my phone twice and I ain't even answer, if he die this shit is going to fuck me up forever" Ohaji said coming and sitting on the other side of me. I gave his back a pat to comfort him because it wasn't his fault.

"You didn't know Ohaji so just calm down i know he won't blame you" I said resting my head on his shoulder and he took a deep breath as we waited for any news from a dr.

I noticed Monica walk in with the rude girl from earlier and hand something to Rico, Jade and Ohaji. Jade handed Calvin back to me and they all stood up with some of the crew and formed a circle around the girls talking lowly.

I watched some girl lightly rub my mans shoulder and I squinted my eyes. Who the fuck does she think she is? I'm not that same girl from a year ago I'll actually punch her ass out and then laugh like a crazy lady.

That group walked out of the hospital except for Jade, he walked over to me and bent down kissing my lips lightly.

"Baby just watch Calvin we'll be back later on we got stuff to handle for Silas" Jade said lightly kissing my lips before walking out of the hospital following everybody else. I really didn't want to be alone right now, I wanted my boyfriend to be here to comfort me but he wasn't he was doing what he usually does.

Calvin began to whine so I began trying to rock him back to sleep so he wouldn't disturb other people waiting. This was going to be a long ass night.

JADES POINT OF VIEW

"I need to tell you something and I need honest advice" I say as I sat in the backseat of Ohaji's car and he and Rico talked.

"What you done did bruh?" O asked with a smirk on his face and I shook my head trying to think of a way to word what I did with Lena earlier. I didn't even enjoy it, I honestly don't know why I let her suck me.