Chapter Nineteen- Gone

IVORY'S POINT OF VIEW

Jade picked me up from Asia's place early and we headed off to get breakfast from roscoes before heading to the mall. I was too excited words couldn't describe, I was getting the chance to spend the day with my baby.

When Jade parked he got out and walked over to my side helping me out and holding my hand as we walked inside. The smell of syrup made me happy, I was just in a all around good mood maybe because I felt like my life was finally getting back on track.

"What do you want to eat?" Jade asked as soon as we were seated and I flipped through the menu deciding on waffles.

"I want the herb special" I tell him and he nodded and told the waiter when he walked over and also ordered and a home style plate for himself.

I stared at him as he played around with his straw paper and began smiling at him. I'd never noticed before but he had the longest eyelashes I'd ever seen on a guy. His hair was dreaded in short locks but you could tell he had pretty hair texture.

"Why you looking at me like that?" He asked with a chuckled and I snapped out of it and noticed he was looking at me with a smirk on his own.

"I dot know I just think your cute that's all" I tell him and he leaned across the table and pecked my lips before relaxing in his seat again.

"Could you see us getting married one day?" I asked and he choked on his orange juice as the plates of food were being sat in front of us.

"I mean yeah of course just not right now I'm dealing with too much" he says taking a bite of his toast and I nodded cutting up my waffle.

"Yeah that's why I don't want a baby right now" I tell him and he stopped chewing and looked at me for a moment.

"So if you got pregnant on accident you'd abort my baby?" He asked and I quickly shook my head no. That's not what I meant at all, I could never abort my kid.

"No I'm just says that I wouldn't plan to have a baby right now but if it happened it would be my fault and I'd take responsibility" I tell him and he looked at me for a moment and nodded taking a napkins and wiping his hands on it.

The rest of breakfast was quiet and we had small talk. I could tell what I said about the baby thing got him upset but I was being honest. This wasn't the type of environment to raise a baby in and he knew that.

"We are going into forever 21 I want a cute summer dress" I tell him and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow so I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside instantly falling in love. I loved to shop it always made me clear my mind.

"I like you better without any clothes on" Jade said with a smile and the old lady walking past overheard and immediately gave him a stank look and he returned it back and I bust out laughing at his childish ass.

I found this cute little romper and held it up for Jade but he was to busy texting on his phone so I shoved it in his hand and he gave me loud chuckle causing a few people to look over at us.

I ended up buying a couple of sandals and a few dresses from forever 21 and made Jade carry them as he mean mugged me but still held my hand.

"Let's go in here" Jade said pulling me into a jewelry store were a store clerk was polishing a watch and as soon as he saw Jade he smiled and hey dapped each other up.

"Long time no see bruh, who's she" the guy asked looking towards me as Jade looked at the jewelry on display.

"Oh this is my girl, our one year is coming up and I wanted her to pick something that she likes and to apologize for everything I've done" Jade said looking down at me and the guy nodded and pulled out a couple of expensive necklaces.