Chapter Three- Earning Trust

JADE'S POINT OF VIEW

1 months later

I sat in the backseat of Rico's car twisting my hair as we shared a blunt and waited for Ohaji to come out of the warehouse. Rico's uncle ended up being a big help by giving us all of his warehouses and drug connects.

"Your sitting to close can you please move over your knees touching mine" Ivory complained trying to push my leg over but I wouldn't budge. I wasn't about to make myself uncomfortable because of her insecure ass.

"My dick needs room so I'm gonna need you to suck it up" I reply blowing smoke in her face as she began coughing. Over the last few months she'd gotten a little bolder but she knew when to shut up or not jump in the middle of something. I still didn't consider her a friend but she was cool I guess.

"My leg is cramping up I need to move it" she complained as I leaned back in the seat and ignored her request again. She we being aggravating as hell. I liked her better when her mouth was usually closed but here she goes talking and shit.

"Do my a favor and talk less" I told her as she looked at me shocked before getting out of the car and slamming the door. I watched as she stretched her legs and bent over and rolled my eyes at how Rico watched her.

"She bad as hell, I don't see how neither of you tried to get with that yet" he said looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You know Ohaji is to much of a hoe to settle and I don't even like her like that she get on my nerves" I said as she opened the door and climbed back in giving me a mean mug. I chuckled and opened my legs wider to piss her off.

"You can stop being immature and compromise" she tells me as she raised her leg laying it across my lap and shifted the rest of the body so that her head lay rested on the window. I looked down at were her leg was and shook my head. This is what I mean when I say she's annoying and aggravating.

I calmly pushed her leg off of me and climbed out of the car to see what was taking Ohaji so long. I knew he was always slow at math and his ass was probably having trouble counting the profit.

I walked into the warehouse and was greeted by a couple of workers who were getting high and playing video games. I shook my head and walked passed into Ohaji's office and noticed him and some girl wearing hardly any clothes flirting. I sighed knowing he was just trying to get laid and she was going to be dumb enough to fall for it.

"Don't mean to interrupt but bruh we trying to leave and you in here doing this" I tell him motioning towards him and the girl. I looked at how unorganized he was compared to me and took a deep breath to stop my from climbing over the desk and laying hands on him.

"Baby bruh you never just want to chill it's always work with you" he says giving me a mean look as I glared at him.

"You can chill after you get this shit done, you got workers out here slacking the fuck off, I mean we might as well let Ivory run this place if you want to run our business into the ground" I told him crossing my arms and he looked at me in disgust.

"Nigga, don't act all high and mighty you forget I'm the older one" Ohaji said returning the glare. I sighed and walked out of the room, he was going to find his own ride home cause he acting like a bitch right now.

"Where's the other mean one?"Ivory asked referring to Ohaji causing Rico to laugh and turn around giving her a dap as I climbed into the car.

"You make my dick ache" I replied rolling my eyes and leaning in the seat as Rico stared the engine. I'm tired of her smart ass mouth always talking shit.

"That's called having a STD" she said and I turned and saw Rico with a grin. I felt like taking something hard and smacking the fuck out of her with it.