Chapter Thirty Two- Taken

IVORY'S POINT OF VIEW

I sat on the ground as Alijah attempt to crawl to me but she kept getting lazy and laid down. Silas was sitting on the other side of the carpet watching her also. Times like this made me smile especially because my baby was already 6 months.

Jade walked from out of the kitchen holding Tristan in his arms and bent down so I could give Tristan a kiss on the forehead.

"Give your sister a kiss too" Jade said and Tristan spoke gibberish before kissing Alijah causing her to start crying.

Light knocking in the front door let us know that Reina was here to pick him up without any drama. Things had been good and there was no more fighting, Jade had paid one of his workers to go out with Reina and now they were so called in love.

When Reina came inside she gave me a small smile and I returned the gesture. We were cordial, not friends and I liked it like that.

"I love her sandals, my sister is having a littler girl where did you get them?" Reina asked and I looked down at the white flower sandals Alijah had on as Silas picked her up and kissed her cheeks.

"This baby website, I can't think of the name but I'll have Jade text it to you later" I tell her and she smiled and took Tristan from jades arms.

"I'll drop him off next Friday, after I get him from daycare" Reina informed Jade before leaving. Jade took a seat next to me on the floor in the living room after locking the front door and he stared at me for awhile.

I made a face noticing he had cut off the dreadlocks on his head. He looked so weird without them but it made him look less scary and after buying a car dealership to earn clean money on the side he wanted to look more professional.

"I'm proud of you for reaching an understanding with her, it means a lot to me, for real" Jade says with a smile and he kissed my neck.

"Yeah right, she only nice cause Ivory jumped on her ugly ass. I don't care who likes her I still ain't befriending that hoe" Silas said bouncing Alijah on his lap.

"Whats up fat girl? You want daddy?" Jade asked pulling her from his arms and she got excited and started moving around causing us to laugh.

My daughter was no doubt a daddy's girl and I loved their relationship. Even her and Calvin and Tristan had a little bond going on. Jade and I agreed on having one more baby in a few years after everything's settled down.

"Are we still going out tonight?" I asked and he sucked his teeth remembering something I assumed.

"Baby I gotta meeting with some people tonight but we can have a family day tomorrow and then tomorrow night it can be just me and you" he said with a smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Us being alone is what made us make her" I reminded him and he started laughing obnoxiously.

"Give me my baby because your scaring her" Silas said getting mad as he took Alijah from Jade and we both made a face at him.

"You really think my daughter is yours huh?" I asked and he started laughing and nodded as Alijah pulled on his dread. I loved moments like this because it reminded me of why I stuck around and didn't leave.

Jade's phone started ringing and he looked at the caller ID before rolling his eyes and sliding it back into his pocket. Jade stood up and grabbed his keys off the coffee table.

"I'll be back tonight, cook something good that don't involve vegetables" he calls as he leaves and I mugged him.

He wants me to act like a wife but he hasn't asked me to marry him, sound pretty retarded to me but whatever.